Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Olofsson*
- Arranged By [All Songs Arranged By] – Into The Void (2)
- Artwork By [Illustration] – Spiral Architect: Christina Danielsson, The
- Artwork By [Sleevedesign] – Magnus Larsson
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Ola Svensson (2)
- Engineer – Jocke Täck*
- Guitar, Vocals – Ola Wentrup
- Keyboards – Joakim Bröms (2)
- Mixed By – Jocke Täck*
- Percussion – P. Olofsson
- Photography [Photos] – Fredrik Eriksson
- Producer – Into The Void (2), Joakim Täck
- Written-By – Bröms* (tracks: 1, 3, 6 to 8, 13), Svensson* (tracks: 1, 4, 5), Wentrup* (tracks: 1 to 5, 9 to 12)
Mastered by Cuttingroom, Stockholm.
<small>Here we are at last! For the first time on Earth, the intergalactic hitorchestra Into The Void, ready to take over the entire universe with our incredible music. Here is one hour of pure pleasure for the sophisticated listener. This album is the first one (and therefore the best) recorded at the new eminent studio Dundret at the highly obscure Kajplats 305, Malmö, Sweden. The historical session took place late in the evening of 1994. Into The Void uses totally useless equipment, that frequently breaks down and causes us a lot of trouble. Earth is populated by different kinds of living organisms. Some stand out by being admirable and good examples for the rest to follow - We call them <b>VOIDHEADS</b>.
This record isn't dedicated... it just exists and it is a nice contribution to popular entertainment. However it is not to be classified as popmusic. File under: EXPLOSIVE. Do you have a problem with that, arsehole?
<i>"...I hear my song, and it pulls me through..."
P. Stanley, 1976
<i>"Voidheads unite and take over!"