Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Loud As Hope|
|A6||Friends They Are Jewels|
|B2||Waitin' For A Superman|
|B3||Swans And The Swimming|
|B4||Call Your Boys|
|B5||Such Great Heights
Written-By – B. Gibbard*, J. Tamborello*
|C1||Communion Cups & Someone's Coat|
|C2||Belated Promise Ring|
|C3||God Made The Automobile|
|C4||Homeward, These Shoes|
Written-By – B. Sumner*, G. Gilbert*, P. Hook*, S. Morris*
|D4||Kingdom Of The Animals|
|D5||Arms Of A Thief|
|E1||The Trapeze Swinger|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Lovely Sorts of Death
- Published By – Universal Music-MGB Songs
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Published By – Fake Songs
- Published By – Dying Songs
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Art Direction – Sam Beam
- Art Direction, Design – Dusty Summers
- Engineer – Colin Studybaker (tracks: C1 to C4, C6 to D5)
- Engineer [Additional] – Balthazar De Ley (tracks: C1 to C4, C6 to D5), Neil Strauch (tracks: C1 to C4, C6 to D5)
- Featuring – Brian Deck, Ej Holowicki, Jeff McGriff, Jim Becker, Joey Burns, Patrick McKinney, Paul Niehaus, Randy Henry, Rob Burger, Sam Beam, Sarah Simpson (2)
- Mastered By – Neil Strauch
- Mixed By – Brian Deck (tracks: C1 to C4, C6 to D5)
- Photography By – USGS EROS*
- Producer – Brian Deck (tracks: C1 to C4, C6 to D5), Sam Beam (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Written-By – Sam Beam (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B1, B3, B4, C1 to C4, C6 to E1)
'Love Vigilantes' recorded December 13, 2004 at KUOW, Puget Sound Public Radio, Seattle, WA.
All songs written by Sam Beam (Sam Beam Music)[BMI], except 'Waitin' For Superman' — W. Coyne, S. Drozd, M. Ivins (EMI Blackwood Music, Lovely Sorts of Death)[BMI] / 'Peng! 33' — L. Sadier, T. Gane (Universal Music MGB Songs OBO Complete Music Limited)[ASCAP] / 'Such Great Heights' — B. Gibbard, J. Tamborello (Fake Songs/Dying Songs (Administered by Bicycle Music) ) [BMI] / 'Love Vigilantes' — S. Morris, P. Hook, B. Sumner, G. Gilbert (WB Music Corp OBO Warner/Chappell Music Ltd)[ASCAP]
F-side is an etched album/artist artwork.
© ℗ 2009 Sub Pop Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 98787 08081 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 098787080810
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side 1): SP-808-A GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side 2): SP-808-B GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side 1): SP-808-C GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side 2): SP-808-D GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (LP3 Side 1): SP-808-E GOLDEN