Iron Maiden ‎– Holy Smoke

Genre:
Style:
Year:

Tracklist

Holy Smoke 3:47
All In Your Mind 4:29
Kill Me Ce Soir 6:15

Versions (21)

Cat# Artist Title (Format) Label Cat# Country Year
060 2 04028 6 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(12", Maxi) EMI 060 2 04028 6 Europe 1990 Sell This Version
12EMP 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(12") EMI 12EMP 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
12EMPD 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(12", Pic, Single) EMI 12EMPD 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
14 2040286 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(12", Single) EMI 14 2040286 Italy 1990 Sell This Version
12EMPD 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(12", Single, Pic, TP) EMI 12EMPD 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
12EMPD 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(12", Single, Pic, TP) EMI 12EMPD 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
EM 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", S/Sided, Single, Promo, Inj) EMI EM 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
2477-7 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", Single) EMI 2477-7 Australasia 1990 Sell This Version
EM153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", Single) EMI EM153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
06 204028 7 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", Single) EMI 06 204028 7 Italy 1990 Sell This Version
006 2 04028 7, 006 20 4028 7 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", Single) EMI, EMI 006 2 04028 7, 006 20 4028 7 Germany 1990 Sell This Version
2040287 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", Single) EMI France 2040287 France 1990 Sell This Version
EM 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", Single, Inj) EMI EM 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
EM 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", Single, Pap) EMI EM 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
EM 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(7", Single, TP, W/Lbl) EMI EM 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
CDEM 153, 20 4028 2 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(CD, Single) EMI, EMI CDEM 153, 20 4028 2 UK 1990 Sell This Version
TOCP-6449 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(CD, Single, Pic) EMI TOCP-6449 Japan 1990 Sell This Version
ESK 2194 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(CD, Single, Promo) Epic ESK 2194 US 1990 Sell This Version
TCEM 153, TC-EM 153 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(Cass, Single) EMI, EMI TCEM 153, TC-EM 153 UK 1990 Sell This Version
TC-2477-4, 2477-4 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(Cass, Single) EMI, EMI TC-2477-4, 2477-4 Australasia 1990 Sell This Version
4JM 73132 Iron Maiden Holy Smoke(Cass, Single) Capitol Records 4JM 73132 Canada 1990 Sell This Version

Recommendations

Reviews Show All 2 Reviews

Add Review

dean_schmitz

dean_schmitz

October 16, 2017
referencing Holy Smoke, 12", Maxi, 060 2 04028 6
I usually ignore single albums, because in 90% of cases all their tracks are in full-fledged albums. However, this EP hits to the other 10% - a powerful title hit song and two more unforgettable covers. Talking about "Holy Smoke" something good is meaningless only for the reason that it will be difficult to say something new. The song is definitely good. But I'd like to highlight "Kill Me Ce Soir", originally performed by the talented Dutch band Golden Earring. However, Iron Maiden has sang this song better, bringing to it an asian notes. And the loss, close to the virtuosity of performance to solo, is able to chained to this song forever. The second cover is also genius - "All in Your Mind". Of course, limiting yourself to listening to only studio albums, it's easy to ignore such successful tracks, but you should pay attention to compilations and singles, and suddenly you will open such genius things.
painkillerhalford

painkillerhalford

August 16, 2013
referencing Holy Smoke, 12", 12EMP 153

The center says 12EM 153