Tracklist Hide Credits
|Woodwind Quintet (1975)
Ensemble – Boehm Woodwind Quintet*
|4||Imprints... On Ivory And Strings, For Piano (1978)
Piano – Wanda Maximilien
|5||Sound Dreams... In Memory Of James Jones, For Chamber Ensemble (1977)
Conductor – Gunther SchullerEnsemble – Collage*
|Five Pieces For Piano (1950)
Piano – Wanda Maximilien
|Brass Quintet (1963)
Ensemble – American Brass Quintet
|11||I. Fast, Driving||5:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Advanced Duplication Services, Inc.
- Recorded At – RCA Studio A
- Recorded At – Church Of The Holy Trinity, New York
- Published By – Theodore Presser Co.
- Published By – Weintraub Music Company
- Published By – G. Schirmer
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Composed By, Liner Notes – Irwin Bazelon
- Cover [Collage] – Addie Herder
- Design – Lost In Brooklyn Studio
- Mastered By – Robert Wolff
- Photography By [Pg. 1] – Susan Gross Dienelt
- Photography By [Pg. 4] – George Joseph
- Photography By [Pg. 6] – John Fetterman
- Photography By [Pg. 8] – Cecile Gray Bazelon
- Photography By [Pgs. 10, 12 & 15] – Patricia Laymen Bazelon*
- Photography By [Traycard Interior] – Casper Hansen (3)
- Producer – Carter Harman (tracks: 5, 11 to 13), Eve Beglarian (tracks: 4), Max Wilcox (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer, Recorded By, Edited By – David Hancock (tracks: 6-10)
- Production Manager [Director of Marketing and Production] – Brian Conley (2)
- Recorded By – Peter Storkerson (tracks: 5)
- Recorded By, Edited By – David Hancock (tracks: 4, 11 to 13)
Woodwind Quintet: Originally released on Orion Master Recordings ORS 78291, 1977. Recorded on June 16, 1977 in RCA Studio A in New York, City. Theodore Presser Company (ASCAP).
Imprints... on ivory and strings: Originally released on CRI SD 532, 1986. Recorded at the Church of the Holy Trinity, New York City, December 6, 1985. The original recording was made possible by grants from the Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University and by private donors. Theodore Presser Company (ASCAP).
Sound Dreams: Originally released on CRI SD 486, 1983. Recorded Boston, Massachusetts in March and May 1982. The original recording was made possible in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. Additional funding was provided by the Martha Baird Rockefeller Fund for Music, Inc., the Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University, and by private donors. Theodore Presser Company (ASCAP).
Five Pieces for Piano: Originally released on CRI SD 532, 1986. Recorded at the Church of the Holy Trinity, New York City, May 2, 1986. The original recording was made possible by grants from the Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University and by private donors. Weintraub Music Company, a division of G. Schirmer (ASCAP).
Brass Quintet: Originally released on CRI SD 327, 1974. Boosey & Hawkes (ASCAP).
All photographs courtesy of Cecile Gray Bazelon.
℗ 1974, 1983, 1986, 2001 Composers Recordings, Inc.
© 2001 Composers Recordings, Inc.
CD comes packaged in a clear plastic jewel case, and includes a 20-page booklet with photographs and notes in English.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 090438087124
- Barcode (Text): 0 90438 08712 4
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: [ADS logo] ADVANCED DUPLICATION SERVICES, INC. 2142-CD-0003
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK11
- Rights Society: ASCAP