Tracklist Hide Credits
|Horn Concerto No. 1 In D Major, Hob. Vlld: 3
Composed By – Joseph Haydn
|Horn Concerto No. 2 In D Major, Hob. Vlld: 4
Composed By – Joseph HaydnScore Editor – Stevens*
|A4||1. Allegro Moderato||5:27|
|Concertino For Horn And Orchestra In D Major (Ed. Sherman)
Composed By – Michael HaydnScore Editor – Sherman*
|B4||2. Allegro Ma Non Troppo||4:52|
|B5||3. Menuet & Trio||3:25|
- Conductor – Barry Tuckwell
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Christopher Parker
- Harpsichord [Continuo] – John Constable
- Horn – Barry Tuckwell
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
- Photography By [Front Cover: Barry Tuckwell] – EMI (13)
- Producer – John Fraser
- Sleeve Notes – Rosemary Hughes (2)
- Sleeve Notes [Italian Translation] – France Sgrignoli*
- Red label, large semi-circular 'Nipper' logo
- "℗ 1979 Original sound recording made by EMI Records Ltd."
- Label Code / DMM Logo / Rights Society
- "Made in Germany by EMI Electrola"
- UK "EG" prefix on matrix numbers
- Track titles in English
- Copyright notice around lower circumference in German & English
- Laminated front and back
- No flipbacks
- Sleeve Notes in English, German, French and Italian
- "ⓟ 1979 Original sound recording made by EMI Records Ltd."
- "Recorded 18., 19., & 23. V. 1978, Abbey Road Studios, London"
- DMM Logo / "DMM is a trademark of TELDEC"
- "Pressed in Germany by EMI Electrola GmbH, Köln"
- "Printed in Germany by 4P NICOLAUS GmbH, Köln"
Originally released in 1979 as His Master's Voice ASD 3774
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099929 030217
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099929030217
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout [stamped]): 2903021RA1-D A M1-34720
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [stamped]): 2903021RB1-D A M2-34720
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): EG 29 0302 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): EG 29 0302 1 B
- Label Code: LC 0233
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Price Code (UK): EG
- Price Code (Europe [except UK]): 055
- Other (Corresponding cassette release catalog number): 29 0302 4