|Horn Concerto No. 1 In D Major, Hob. Vlld: 3|
|Horn Concerto No. 2 In D Major, Hob. Vlld: 4|
|A4||1. Allegro Moderato||5:27|
|Concertino For Horn And Orchestra In D Major (Ed. Sherman)|
|B4||2. Allegro Ma Non Troppo||4:52|
|B5||3. Menuet & Trio||3:25|
- Composed By – Joseph Haydn (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2), Michael Haydn (tracks: B3 to B5)
- Conductor – Barry Tuckwell
- Engineer – Christopher Parker
- Harpsichord [B.c.] – John Constable
- Horn – Barry Tuckwell
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
- Producer – John Fraser
- Sleeve Notes [© 1979] – Rosemary Hughes (2)
This is a re-issue. Previously released as SZ-37569.
Recorded on 18, 19 and 23 of May 1978 at Abbey Road Studios, London, UK.
Digitally remastered. Made in Germany, using DMM (Trademark of TELDEC).
This album is part of the EMI Angel Master series.
Manufactured for Capitol Industries - EMI Inc. by EMI Germany.
The sleeve notes are in English, German, French and Italian.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-34720-1
- Barcode (Scan): 07777347201
- Label Code: LC 0233
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout stamped): 290302 1RA1 + D A M1 - 34720
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout stamped): 290302 1RB1 + D A M2 - 34720
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - label): 290302-1RA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - label): 290302-1RB