|Magnificat (D-dúr) BWV 243 = Magnificat In D Major|
|A1a||Chorus: Magnificat Anima Mea||3:06|
|A1b||Aria — Soprano II: Et Exultavit||3:09|
|A1c||Aria — Soprano I: Quia Respexit||3:54|
|A1d||Chorus: Omnes Generationes|
|A1e||Aria — Bass: Quia Fecit Mihi Magna||2:27|
|A1f||Duet — Contralto, Tenor: Et Misericordia||4:22|
|A1g||Chorus: Fecit Potentiam||2:00|
|A1h||Aria — Tenor: Deposuit Potentes||2:17|
|A1i||Aria — Contralto: Esurientes||3:00|
|A1j||Trio — Sopranos I—II, Contralto: Suscepit Israel||2:04|
|A1k||Chorus: Sicut Locutus Est|
|A1l||Chorus: Gloria Patri||3:14|
|V. (D-dúr) Brandenburgi Verseny Bwv 1050 = Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 In D Major|
- Bass Vocals – György Littasy (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Choir – Budapesti Kórus (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Chorus Master – Miklós Forrai* (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Conductor – Otto Klemperer
- Contralto Vocals – Magda Tiszay* (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Design – Péter Nagy (3)
- Flute – János Szebenyi (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Liner Notes – Boros Attila
- Orchestra – Budapest Symphony Orchestra (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Organ – Sándor Margittay (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Piano – Annie Fischer (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Piano [Continou] – Olivér Nagy (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Soprano Vocals [Soprano I] – Anna Báthy (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Soprano Vocals [Soprano Ii] – Judit Sándor (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Tenor Vocals – Lajos Somogyvári (tracks: A1a to A1l)
- Violin – Tibor Ney (tracks: B1 to B3)
The liner notes are in Hungarian; the tracklisting is in Hungarian and English.
Comes with as 12" booklet with information in English, French, German and russian.
The complete durations are printed on the LP; Track A1d and A1k are listed without their duration.
Royalties collection society: ℗ 1979 Artisjus (printed on LP)
Made in Hungary ℗ 1980
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): LPX 12160-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): LPX 12160-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): LPX 12160-A 1. P. A.T.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): LPX 12160-B 1. P. A.T.