|Konzert C-Moll BWV 1060|
|Konzert C-D Moll BWV 1062|
|Konzert C-Dur BWV 1061|
|B2||Adagio Ovvero Largo||5:01|
- Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Conductor – Trevor Pinnock
- Edited By – Jobst Eberhardt
- Engineer [Recording] – Hans-Peter Schweigmann
- Harpsichord – Kenneth Gilbert, Trevor Pinnock
- Orchestra [Strings] – The English Concert* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Producer – Charlotte Kriesch, Dr. Andreas Holschneider
- Recording Supervisor – Dr. Gerd Ploebsch
Pitch: a'= 415 Hz. (unequal temperament).
The English Concert performs on authentic instruments.
Of the 3 Bach concertos for 2 harpsichords, at least 2 are a result of transcriptions:
BWV 1060 comes from a double concert for violin and oboe (now lost).
BWV 1062 comes from the concert for 2 violins BWV 1043.
Chances are that BWV 1061 might be an original work, even though many scholars believe the accompaniement might have been added later.