|Rain Forest Music||(22:00)|
|A1.2||Alone, By Myself|
|A1.3||Child Is Father Of Man|
|A1.4||Song Of The Birds|
|A1.5||Dance In The Meadow|
|B||Visions During Movement||20:51|
- Artwork [Scans] – Jack Denlinger
- Composed By, Arranged By, Performer, Recorded By, Acoustic Guitar [Yairi Acoustical Guitar], Effects, Synthesizer [3 Sequential Circuits Pro-One Synthesizers], Organ [Crumar], Photography By [Back Photo], Design – J.D. Emmanuel*
- Cover, Artwork – Molly Khan
- Producer – Frances Pennington, Bob Pennington*
- Typography [Cover Reconstruction] – Jeroen Wille
Tropical birds were recorded at Houston Zoo Tropical Bird Aviary
Rain and surf, gifts from Mother Nature.
B-Side: Imagine being on a cliff overlooking the ocean. It is early morning. As the sun breaks the water you begin moving to the rhythm of the music and ocean.
This music can be used for deep relaxation, meditation and as background for massage and counseling. Side two is particularly nice as background for movement, exercise, dance and T'ai Chi.
J. D. Emmanuel may be contacted for live performances and to share workshops on his research with music in relation to stress, meditation, altered states, and as a medium for counseling and physical therapy.
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|NSP 2001||J.D. Emmanuel*||Rain Forest Music (LP, Album, Ltd)||North Star Productions||NSP 2001||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|NSP-2001||Daniel Emmanuel||Rain Forest Music (Cass, Album, Promo)||North Star Productions||NSP-2001||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|NSP-2001||Daniel Emmanuel||Rain Forest Music (Cass, Album)||North Star Productions||NSP-2001||US||1981||Sell This Version|