|A1||Call Me The Breeze||2:34|
|A2||Call The Doctor||2:25|
|A3||Don't Go To Strangers||2:24|
|A4||Woman I Love||2:40|
|B2||Nowhere To Run||2:24|
|B4||River Runs Deep||2:41|
|B5||Bringing It Back||2:43|
- Artwork By [Back] – Sweet E.
- Artwork By [Cover Painting] – Rabon
- Backing Vocals – Diane Davidson* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Bass – Carl Radle (tracks: B1, B4, B6), Norbert Putnam (tracks: A3, B3), Tim Drummond (tracks: A4 to A6, B2, B5)
- Drums – Chuck Browning (tracks: A3, B3), Karl Himmel (tracks: A4, to B2, B4 to B6)
- Engineer – James Long (2) (tracks: B1, B4, B6), Jim Williamson (tracks: A3 to A6, B2, B3, B5), Joe Mills (tracks: A3 to A6, B2, B3, B5)
- Fiddle – Buddy Spiker* (tracks: A6), Shorty Lavender (tracks: A6)
- Guitar [Slide] – Mac Gayden (tracks: B1, B4)
- Harmonica – Ed Colis (tracks: A4 to A6, B2, B5)
- Photography – Ed Caraeff
- Piano – Bob Wilson (tracks: A4 to A6, B2, B5), Jerry Whitehurst (tracks: A3, B3)
- Piano, Organ – David Briggs (2) (tracks: A3, B3)
- Producer – Audie Ashworth
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Walter Haynes (tracks: A6)
- Steel Guitar – Weldon Myrick (tracks: A1, A2, A5)
- Written-By, Guitar, Vocals – J.J. Cale
A4 to A6, B2 and B5 recorded Oct. 2, 3 and 4, 1970
A3 and B3 recorded June 9, 1971.
A3 to A6, B2, B3 and B5 recorded at Studio - Bradley's Barn - Mt. Juliet, Tenn.
B1, B4 and B6 recorded at Moss Rose Studio - Nashville, Tenn.
Published by Moss Rose Publications, Inc.
Except "After Midnight" Viva Music, Inc. and
"Bringing it Back" Viva Music, Inc. and Moss Rose Pub.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 8506302205*A*1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 8506302205*B*1
- Rights Society: S.G.A.E.
Other Versions (5 of 90) View All
|SW 8908||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album)||Shelter Records||SW 8908||US||1971||Sell This Version|
|27 320 ET||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album, RE)||Shelter Records||27 320 ET||Netherlands||1977||Sell This Version|
|ISA 5003||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album)||Shelter Records||ISA 5003||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SRL-52009||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album, RE)||Shelter Recording Company Inc., ABC Records||SRL-52009||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|SHL/18010||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album, RE)||Shelter Records, Ariston Music||SHL/18010||Italy||1980||Sell This Version|