|A1||Call Me The Breeze||2:34|
|A2||Call The Doctor||2:25|
|A3||Don't Go To Strangers||2:26|
|A4||Woman I Love||2:40|
|B2||Nowhere To Run||2:24|
|B4||River Runs Deep||2:41|
|B5||Bringing It Back||2:43|
- Record Company – Shelter Recording Company Inc.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shelter Recording Company Inc.
- Recorded At – Moss Rose Studio
- Recorded At – Bradley's Barn
- Published By – Moss Rose Music
- Copyright (c) – Moss Rose Music
- Published By – Dick James Music
- Copyright (c) – Dick James Music
- Backing Vocals – Diane Davidson* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Bass Guitar – Carl Radle (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B4, B6), Norbert Putnam (tracks: A3, B3)
- Design, Artwork By [Back Cover] – Sweet E
- Design, Artwork By [Cover Painting] – Rabon
- Drums – Chuck Browning (tracks: A3, B3), Karl Himmel (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B4, B6), Tim Drummond (tracks: A4, A5, A6, B2, B5)
- Engineer [Bradley's Barn, Mt Juliete, Tennessee] – Jim Williamson, Joe Mills
- Engineer [Moss Rose Studio, Nashville, Tennessee] – James Long (2)
- Fiddle – Buddy Spiker* (tracks: A6), Shorty Lavender (tracks: A6)
- Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – J.J. Cale
- Harmonica – Ed Colis (tracks: A4, A5, A6, B2, B5)
- Piano – Bob Wilson (tracks: A4, A5, A6, B2, B5), Jerry Whitehurst (tracks: A3, B3)
- Piano, Organ – David Briggs (2) (tracks: A3, B3)
- Producer [For H. L. I. Productions] – Audie Ashworth
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Walter Haynes (tracks: A6)
- Slide Guitar – Mac Gayden (tracks: B1, B4)
- Steel Guitar – Weldon Myrick (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B4, B6)
Published by Moss Rose Music ©1972
B3: Published by Dick James Music ©1972
Printed in England by Robert Stace.
Manufactured & distributed by EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve is printed on matte paper.
Includes printed carton inner-sleeve with adds of other Island/EMI Records Ltd. releases.
A1, A2, B1, B4, B6 recorded Sep 29 & 30, 1970 at Moss Rose.
A4, A5, A6, B2, B5 recorded Oct 2, 3 & 4, 1970 and A3, B3 recorded Jun 9, 1971 at Bradley's Barn.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side run-out): ISA 5003 A-1U
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side run-out): ISA 5003 B-1U
Other Versions (5 of 98) View All
|SW 8908||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album)||Shelter Records||SW 8908||US||1971||Sell This Version|
|27 320 ET||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album, RE)||Shelter Records||27 320 ET||Netherlands||1977||Sell This Version|
|ISA 5003||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album)||Shelter Records||ISA 5003||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SRL-52009||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album, RE)||Shelter Recording Company Inc., ABC Records||SRL-52009||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|SHL/18010||J.J. Cale||Naturally (LP, Album, RE)||Shelter Records, Ariston Music||SHL/18010||Italy||1980||Sell This Version|