|Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 In F Major, BWV 1047|
|A3||3 .Allegro Assai|
|Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 In G Major, BWV 1048|
|Suite (Overture) No. 2 In B Minor, BWV 1067|
|A10||4. Bourrée I / II|
|Suite (Overture) No. 3 BWV 1068 In D major|
|B3||3. Gavotte I / II|
|Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 In D Major, BWV 1050|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor International GmbH
- Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Conductor – Karl Richter
- Cover, Photography – Wolter*, Strindberg*
- Flute – Aurèle Nicolet (tracks: A7 to A13, B6 to B8)
- Harpsichord – Karl Richter (tracks: B6 to B8)
- Harpsichord [Continuo] – Hedwig Bilgram (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Oboe – Manfred Clement (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Orchestra – Munich Bach Orchestra*
- Recorder – Hans-Martin Linde (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Trumpet – Adolf Scherbaum (tracks: B1 to B5), Pierre Thibaud (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Violin – Hansheinz Schneeberger (tracks: A1 to A3, B6 to B8)
Made in Canada
All material previously released
® WALKMAN is a trademark of SONY CORPORATION and is used by POLYDOR under the license of SONY CORPORATION.
Printed in West Germany / Made in West Germany.
Total running time approx. 88 minutes.
Photo: Wolter / Strindberg, Hamburg
Has fewer tracks than the CD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 28941 31434 5
- Barcode (String): 028941314345
- Rights Society (Public Domain): D.P.
- Other: [G|W]