|Aus Der Tiefe Rufe Ich, Herr, Zu Dir, BWV 131||(25:47)|
|A2||Aria (Bass With Soprano Choir)|
|A4||Aria (Tenor With Alto Choir)||5:32|
|Man Singet Mit Freuden Vom Sieg,BWV 149||(22:27)|
|B6||Duet (Alto And Tenor)||3:56|
- Licensed From – Erato
- Alto Vocals – Claudia Hellmann
- Artwork – John Howell (8)
- Bass Vocals – Erich Wenk, Jakob Staempfli*
- Bassoon – Amaury Wallez
- Cello – Jacoba Muckel
- Choir – Heinrich Schütz Choir Of Heilbronn*
- Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Conductor – Fritz Werner
- Harpsichord – Eva Hoelderlin*
- Liner Notes – Carl De Nys
- Liner Notes [Translated-By] – Herman Adler
- Oboe – Pierre Pierlot
- Orchestra – Pforzheim Chamber Orchestra*
- Organ – Eva Hoelderlin*
- Soprano Vocals – Agnes Giebel
- Tenor Vocals – Georg Jelden
"An ERATO OF PARIS recording, released in Australia exclusively by World Record Club."
Includes insert with German text and English translation.
Australian WRC 1st pressing, sourced from original stampers and featuring unique sleeve art. "S/5301" on sleeve, "S-5301" on labels. Reissued in May 1974 - pressing variations unknown (the 1st pressing would have a soft polythene bag holding the vinyl - by mid-1973, the less clingy and less transparent type of plastic was being used. But this is hardly a definitive test 40-odd years later...).
World Record Club: Registered Office - 365 Camberwell Road, Hartwell, Victoria, 3124.