|A1||Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune||3:39|
|A2||Theme For An Imaginary Western||3:27|
|A3||Tickets To Water Falls||2:59|
|A4||Weird Of Hermiston||2:20|
|A5||Rope Ladder To The Moon||2:51|
|B1||The Ministry Of Bag||2:47|
|B2||He The Richmond||3:34|
|B3||Boston Ball Game, 1967||1:44|
- Artwork – Ink Studios
- Cello [Cellos] – Jack Bruce (tracks: A5)
- Composed By [Music Composed By], Arranged By – Jack Bruce
- Drums – John Marshall (tracks: A5, B2), Jon Hiseman (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3 to B5)
- Engineer – Andrew Johns*
- Guitar – Chris Spedding (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B4, B5), Felix Pappalardi (tracks: B4), Jack Bruce (tracks: A5, B2, B4), L'Angelo Misterioso (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Rob Grenell
- Organ – Jack Bruce (tracks: A2 to A4, B5)
- Other [Got Together By] – Ralph
- Percussion – Felix Pappalardi (tracks: B2)
- Photography By [Cover Photograph By] – Roger Phillips
- Piano – Jack Bruce (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Producer – Felix Pappalardi
- Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Saxes] – Art Themen (tracks: A1), Dick Heckstall-Smith (tracks: A1)
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Saxes] – Art Themen (tracks: A1, B1, B3), Dick Heckstall-Smith (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Trombone – John Mumford (tracks: B3)
- Trumpet – Harry Beckett (tracks: A1, B1, B3), Henry Lather* (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Vocals – Felix Pappalardi (tracks: A5, B4)
- Vocals, Bass – Jack Bruce
- Words By – Pete Brown (5)
Labels are white with black ink. Says "Sample Copy -Not for sale" above STEREO.
"(ST-C-691663-PR)" is only mentioned on the labels.
Includes lyric insert.
Produced by arrangement with The Robert Stigwood Organization, Limited.
Released in the U.S.A. by special arrangement with Polydor Records, Ltd.
© 1969 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
All selections published by Casserole, BMI.
[insert] © 1969 Casserole Music Corp.
Joe Hiseman & Dick Heckstall-Smith, members of Colosseum, appear by kind permission of Dunhill Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): ST-C-691663-A AT R3 W
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped runout): ST-C-691664-A AT R4 W
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|583 058||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (LP, Album, Gat)||Polydor||583 058||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|835 242-2||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (CD, Album, RM)||Polydor||835 242-2||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|MP 1459||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (LP, Album, Promo)||Polydor||MP 1459||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TP 33-306||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (8-Trk, Album)||ATCO Records||TP 33-306||US||1969||Sell This Version|
|MP 1459||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (LP, Album, Gat)||Polydor||MP 1459||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|