|A1||Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune||3:39|
|A2||Theme For An Imaginary Western||3:27|
|A3||Tickets To Water Falls||2:59|
|A4||Weird Of Hermiston||2:20|
|A5||Rope Ladder To The Moon||2:51|
|B1||The Ministry Of Bag||2:47|
|B2||He The Richmond||3:34|
|B3||Boston Ball Game, 1967||1:44|
- Artwork – Ink Studios
- Cello [Cellos] – Jack Bruce (tracks: A5)
- Composed By [Music Composed By], Arranged By – Jack Bruce
- Drums – John Marshall (tracks: A5, B2), Jon Hiseman (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3 to B5)
- Engineer – Andrew Johns*
- Guitar – Chris Spedding (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B4, B5), Felix Pappalardi (tracks: B4), Jack Bruce (tracks: A5, B2, B4), L'Angelo Misterioso (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Rob Grenell
- Organ – Jack Bruce (tracks: A2 to A4, B5)
- Other [Got Together By] – Ralph
- Percussion – Felix Pappalardi (tracks: B2)
- Photography By [Cover Photograph By] – Roger Phillips
- Piano – Jack Bruce (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Producer – Felix Pappalardi
- Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Saxes] – Art Themen (tracks: A1), Dick Heckstall-Smith (tracks: A1)
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Saxes] – Art Themen (tracks: A1, B1, B3), Dick Heckstall-Smith (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Trombone – John Mumford (tracks: B3)
- Trumpet – Harry Beckett (tracks: A1, B1, B3), Henry Lather* (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Vocals – Felix Pappalardi (tracks: A5, B4)
- Vocals, Bass – Jack Bruce
- Words By – Pete Brown (5)
"CTH" suffix in matrix numbers on labels denotes a Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute pressing.
Several different variations exist with suffixes that vary from CTH.
Produced by arrangement with The Robert Stigwood Organization, Limited.
Released in the U.S.A. by special arrangement with Polydor Records, Ltd.
© 1969 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
All selections published by Casserole, BMI.
[insert] © 1969 Casserole Music Corp.
Joe Hiseman & Dick Heckstall-Smith, members of Colosseum, appear by kind permission of Dunhill Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped runout): o CTH ST-C-691663-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped runout): o CTH ST-C-691664-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): 1 T
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): 2 T
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): ST-C-691663CTH
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): ST-C-691664CTH
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|583 058||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (LP, Album, Gat)||Polydor||583 058||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|835 242-2||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (CD, Album, RM)||Polydor||835 242-2||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|MP 1459||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (LP, Album, Promo)||Polydor||MP 1459||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TP 33-306||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (8-Trk, Album)||ATCO Records||TP 33-306||US||1969||Sell This Version|
|MP 1459||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (LP, Album, Gat)||Polydor||MP 1459||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|