|1||San Francisco Scene (The Beat Generation)||3:09|
|San Francisco Blues (Fragments)||3:02|
|2f||Praised Be Man||1:06|
|2g||The Sad Turtle||0:56|
|Lucien Midnight: The Sounds Of The Universe In My Window||4:22|
|4||History Of Bop||10:53|
|Visions Of Neal: Neal And The Three Stooges||16:59|
- Design [Reissue Design Coordinated By] – Nichell Delvaille
- Design [Reissue], Art Direction [Reissue] – Chika Azuma
- Executive-Producer – Richard Seidel
- Liner Notes – Allen Ginsberg, Randy Hutton
- Liner Notes [Edited By] – Peter Pullman
- Mastered By – Fred W. Meyer*
- Photography By – Allen Ginsberg
- Photography By [Original LP Cover] – Robert Frank (3)
- Photography By [Cover] – John Cohen (2)
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Bill Randle
- Reissue Producer [Reissue Production Assistance] – Robert Silverberg
- Reissue Producer [Reissue Production Coordinated By] – Aric Lach Morrison
- Supervised By [Reissue] – Michael Lang (2)
- Technician [Master Tape Research & Restoration] – Ben Young (3)
- Voice – Jack Kerouac
- Written-By – Jack Kerouac
Readings by Jack Kerouac on The Beat Generation originally released on LP (Verve LP #15005, January 1960).
Allen Ginsberg's original liner notes are reproduced on fifteen illustrated postcards.
Nominated for the 1999 Grammy award for Best recording package.
© 1997 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Manufactured and marketed by Verve Records, a division of PolyGram Classics and Jazz, a division of PolyGram Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31453 75742 4
- Matrix / Runout: 314 537 574-2 02%