Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone – Jackie McLean
- Bass – Butch Warren
- Creative Director [For RVG Series] – Gordon H Jee
- Design [Cover] – Reid Miles
- Design [Rvg Series] – Michael Boland (2)
- Drums – Billy Higgins
- Liner Notes – Bob Blumenthal
- Photography By [Cover, Liner] – Francis Wolff
- Piano – Sonny Clark
- Producer – Alfred Lion
- Recorded By, Remastered By – Rudy Van Gelder
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Trumpet – Tommy Turrentine
All transfers from analog to digital were made at 24-bit resolution.
RVG Series designed at Watts Design.
(P) & (C) 1999 Capitol Records, Inc.
Made in EU (disc)
The copyrights are dated 1999 but the release also bears the following phrase which brings confusion: "Original Recording and 2000 remastering by Rudy Van Gelder".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24352 45442 6
- Label Code: LC 0148
- Rights Society: bel/BIEM
- Distribution Code: F: PM 520
- Distribution Code: UK: 524 5442
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|BLP 4089||Jackie McLean||A Fickle Sonance (LP, Album, Mono)||Blue Note||BLP 4089||US||1961||Sell This Version|
|BST-84089||Jackie McLean||A Fickle Sonance (LP, Album, Mono)||Blue Note||BST-84089||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|BST-84089||Jackie McLean||A Fickle Sonance (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||BST-84089||US||1961||Sell This Version|
|BST 84089||Jackie McLean||A Fickle Sonance (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||BST 84089||France||1983||Sell This Version|
|BN 4089, BST 84089||Jackie McLean||A Fickle Sonance (LP, Album, Ltd, RE)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BN 4089, BST 84089||Japan||1990||Sell This Version|