Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Out Of Nowhere
Composed By – Edward Heyman, Johnny Green
|2||Along Came Betty
Composed By – Benny Golson
Composed By – James Blood Ulmer
|4||Song For Camille
Composed By – Hamiet Bluiett
|5||Little Red Rooster
Composed By – Willie Dixon
|6||I Believe I Can Fly
Composed By – Robert Kelly*
- Record Company – Half Note Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Blue Note (3)
- Engineered At – Aura Sonic Ltd.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Famous Music (3)
- Published By – Time Step Music
- Published By – American Revelation Music, Inc.
- Published By – Anaya Music
- Published By – Hoochie Coochie Music
- Published By – R. Kelly Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Baritone Saxophone – Hamiet Bluiett
- Design [Art Design] – Molly Gobel
- Drums – Leonard King
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jon D'Uva, Roy Clark (2), Tom Wells
- Engineer [Pro-Tools] – Jon D'Uva
- Engineer, Mixed By – Steve Remote*
- Executive-Producer – Steven Bensusan
- Guitar – James "Blood" Ulmer*
- Liner Notes – Bill Milkowski
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Organ – Gerard Gibbs
- Photography By [Bluiett, Blood Photos] – Alan Nahigan
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Kurt Novak
- Producer [Produced By] – Jeff Levenson
- Recording Supervisor [Audio Coordinator] – Steve Remote*
- Saxophone [Saxophones] – James Carter (3)
Bluiett and Ulmer are billed as special guests on the date.
Piano courtesy of Bösendorfer New York
2005 Half Note Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 16892 45202 7
- Matrix / Runout: HALF4520 Z77100
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L533
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9217
- Rights Society (Tracks 1 to 3): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Track 4): SESAC
- Rights Society (Tracks 5, 6): BMI