Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Concord Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Concord Records, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI U Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Maraville Music Corp.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Anne-Rachel Music Corp.
- Published By – Next Decade Music
- Published By – S.A. Music Co.
- Published By – Fred Ahlert Music Corp.
- Published By – Cromwell Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Mills Music Inc.
- Published By – Duke Ellington Music
- Published By – Stratford Music Corp.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – The Songwriters Guild
- Published By – PolyGram International
- Published By – Helton Music
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Southern Music Publishing Co. Inc.
- Published By – Bienstock Publishing Co.
- Published By – Harms, Inc.
- Published By – Fain Music Co.
- Published By – The New Irving Kahal Music
- Published By – Music Scales Corp.
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – DADC, Terre Haute, Indiana – DIDX-240556
- Alto Saxophone – Dan Higgins, Gary Foster
- Art Direction – Albert Treskin
- Baritone Saxophone – Lee Callett*
- Bass – Chuck Berghofer
- Bass Trombone – George Roberts
- Cello – Cecilia Tsan, Paul Cohen (2), Ray Kelley, Tim Landauer
- Conductor [Big Band Conductor] – Patrick Williams (tracks: 3), Peter Matz (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 16), Sammy Nestico (tracks: 17)
- Conductor [Strings Conductor] – Alan Broadbent (tracks: 2, 4, 10, 13, 15), Lou Forestieri (tracks: 11), Peter Matz (tracks: 6, 16)
- Contractor [Orchestra Contractor] – Gregg Field
- Contractor [Strings Contractor] – Joe Soldo
- Drums – Gregg Field
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Smith
- Executive-Producer – Glen Barros
- Flugelhorn – Warren Luening (tracks: 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16)
- Guitar – John Pisano (tracks: 1 to 3, 7, 10, 13, 15, 17), Ron Escheté (tracks: 4 to 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Percussion – Bob Zimitti*
- Photography By – Carl Studna
- Piano – Tom Ranier
- Producer – John Burk
- Product Manager [Director Of Product Development] – Alexis Davis
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Bill Smith, John Hendricksen*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Technician [Music Preparation] – Terry Woodson Music*
- Tenor Saxophone – Pete Christlieb
- Tenor Saxophone [1st] – Gene Cipriano
- Tenor Saxophone [2nd] – Terry Harrington
- Trombone – Alex Iles, Bruce Otto, Charlie Loper*
- Trumpet – Larry Hall, Rick Baptist, Warren Luening, Wayne Bergeron
- Typography [Calligraphy] – Sherry Bringham
- Viola – Darren McCann*, Kazi Pitelka, Mimi Granat, Ray Tischer
- Violin – Amy Hershberger, Carolyn Osborn, David Stenske, Eve Butler, Gwenn Heller, Jayme Miller, Jennifer Walton, Kirsten Fife, Leslie Woodbury, Tiffany Hu*, Virginia Frazier
- Violin, Concertmaster – Ralph Morrison
- Vocals – James Darren
Tr. 2: Maraville Music Corp./ WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Tr. 3: Famous Music Corporation (ASCAP)
Tr. 4: Maraville Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Tr. 5: Anne-Rachel Music Corp./Next Decade Music/S A Music Co. (ASCAP)
Tr. 6: Fred Ahlert Music Corp./S A Music Co. (ASCAP)
Tr. 7: Cromwell Muic Inc. (ASCAP)
Tr. 8: EMI-Mills Music Inc./Duke Ellington Music (ASCAP)
Tr. 9: Stratford Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Tr. 10: Chappell & Co. Inc. (ASCAP)
Tr. 11: The Songwriters Guild/PolyGram International (ASCAP)
Tr. 12: Helton Music/The Songwriters Guild (ASCAP)
Tr. 13: Shapiro Bernstein & Co. Inc./Southern Music Publishing Co. Inc. (ASCAP)
Tr. 14: Bienstock Publishing Co./Harms Inc. (ASCAP)
Tr. 15: Harms Inc. (ASCAP)
Tr. 16: Fain Music Co./The New Irving Kahal Music (ASCAP)
Tr. 17: Music Scales Corp./Duke Ellington Music/WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Recorded and mixed at Capitol Studios, Los Angeles, CA June 1999
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Hollywood, CA
James Darren is also known as "Vic Fontaine", singer on the holodeck at Star Trek™ Deep Space Nine™.
℗© 1999 Concord Records, Inc.
2450-A Stanwell Drive, Concord, CA 94520. Marcia Registrada.
Printed in U.S.A.
Standard jewel case with 8-page fold-out sheet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 1343-14868-2 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 013431486824
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-240556 1 A02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50BQ