- Art Direction – Gemma Sheppard
- Cornet – Marcus Hamblett (tracks: A3, B2, C1, D1, D2)
- Drums – Tom Page (tracks: A2-D2)
- Lacquer Cut By – Shane McEnhill
- Layout – Jack Featherstone
- Mastered By – Eric James (5)
- Mizmar [Ghaita] – Liza Bec (tracks: C1)
- Percussion – Gemma Sheppard (tracks: A1), James Holden (tracks: A1), Lascelle Gordon* (tracks: A2, B2, C1, C2, )
- Photography By – Katherine Mager
- Recorder – Liza Bec (tracks: A2)
- Recorder [Tenor Recorder] – Liza Bec (tracks: C2)
- Saxophone – Etienne Jaumet (tracks: A3, B2, C1, C2, D1, D2)
- Synth [Modular Synth], Recorded By, Producer, Mixed By, Written-By, Art Direction – James Holden
- Vocals – Gemma Sheppard (tracks: A1), James Holden (tracks: A1, A2), Reef Caribbean (tracks: A1, A2)
All tracks recorded, produced and mixed by James Holden at Sacred Walls, London, mostly during the summer of 2016.
Mastered by Eric James at Philosophers Barn Mastering.
Vinyl cut by Shane McEnhill at Finyl Tweek.
All tracks written by James Holden, except for "Spinning Dance" (James Holden & Liza Bec),
"Thunder Moon Gathering" (James Holden & Marcus Hamblett) and "Go Gladly Into The Earth" (James Holden & Etienne Jaumet).
Published by Warp Publishing.
(P) & (C) Border Community Recordings Ltd 2017.
UK & Export Distribution by Pias UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5051083122573
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|50BCCDD||James Holden & The Animal Spirits||James Holden & The Animal Spirits - The Animal Spirits (9xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Border Community||50BCCDD||UK||2017|
|50BCCD||James Holden & The Animal Spirits||James Holden & The Animal Spirits - The Animal Spirits (CD, Album)||Border Community||50BCCD||UK||2017||Sell This Version|