|A2||Absinth And Bad Rehearsals|
|A3||Bad Hair Day|
|B3||Sexy In The USA|
|CD2||Absinth And Bad Rehearsals|
|CD3||Bad Hair day|
|CD8||Sexy In The USA|
|CD Bonus Tracks|
- Backing Vocals – Anette Andersson (2), Kersti Frost Wallin
- Backing Vocals, Sounds – James Holkworth
- Bass, Harmonica, Backing Vocals – Leroy Leduf
- Drums – Gus Rackbatter
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Pete Ledderman
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Adam Barron
- Mastered By – Staffan Österlind*
- Mixed By – Peter Lundin
- Photography By [Pictures] – Marcus Höher
- Producer – James Jonathan Holkworth*, Johannes Lindström (2)
- Recorded By – Marcus Nilsson*
- Slide Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Banjo – Coolbender
- Video Editor [Video], Other [Absinth] – Gunnar Sandborg
- Violin – Matilda Strid Bomander
- Written-By – James Holkworth And The Coolbenders
Produced by James Jonathan Holkworth and Johannes Lindström. Mixed by Peter Lundin. Mastered by Staffan Österlind. Recorded at Teknikkompaniet in Vetlanda and other places in the world. Drums recorded at Sunnanåstudion by Marcus Nilsson. All songs written by James Holkworth And The Coolbenders © 2019.
Thanks to Marcus Höher - Pictures, Oskar Wernberg - Video, Stefan Lundin - Studio, Mikael Fässberg - Crazy ideas (R.I.P.), Niklas Skövde Matsson, Magnus Scholander, Martin Forssman and Ingolf Persson.
We also like to thank our families who allow us to dedicate so much time for something as silly as this is. We love you more than polar bears love icebergs.
No animals, aliens or human beings were deadly injured during the recording of this album. A good time was had by all.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): 188570E1/B WWW.AGRM.CO.UK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): 188570E2/B WWW.AGRM.CO.UK
- Matrix / Runout (CD): F40609 TFR002/CD
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 5J44