- Produced For – Blue Collar Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Mixed At – The Automatt
- Mastered At – The Automatt
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-4868
- Published By – Jam-Lear Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blue Collar Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Blue Collar Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Blue Collar Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Blue Collar Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Charlie McCarthy Jr.*, Steve Keller
- Baritone Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Ray Loeckle
- Bass – James Leary
- Composed By [All Compositions], Arranged By [Arrangements By] – James Leary
- Design – Don Evenson
- Design Concept [Front Cover Concept] – Don Espinoza, John Collar
- Drums – Eddie Marshall (2)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Wayne Lewis
- Illustration – Don Espinoza
- Liner Notes – John Collar
- Mastered By – Paul Stubblebine
- Percussion – Babatunde Michael Lea* (tracks: A2), Kenneth Nash
- Photography By [Back Cover Photograph Of James Leary By] – Jeff Roth (4)
- Photography By [Back Cover Photograph: "Atlantis Rising" By] – Bennett Hall
- Photography By [Back Cover Photomontage & Hand Tinted Photography By] – Bennett Hall
- Piano – George Cables
- Producer – John Collar
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Bruce Loewenthal
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Fred Catero
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Henderson
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Da'ud David Johnson
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Tod Dickow
- Trombone – Fred Mergy, Gordon Messick, John Russell (12), Nic. tenBroek
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Cal Lewiston, Fred Berry, Tim Acosta, Zane Woodworth
George Cables courtesy of Contemporary Records.
Babatunde Michael Lea courtesy of Theresa Records.
In Dedication to the late Robert Trezvant.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side): BCR-1001 A L-4868
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side): BCR-1001 B RE-1 L-4868-X
- Rights Society: BMI