Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Little L (Single Edit)||3:58|
|2||Little L (Wounded Buffalo Remix)||5:05|
|3||Little L (Bob Sinclar Remix)
Conductor [Conducted By] – Daniel Datto*Engineer [Engineered By] – Julien JabreKeyboards – Cutee BRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Bob SinclarStrings – Bob Sinclar Orchestra*
|4||Little L (Boris Dlugosch Remix)
Keyboards [Additional Keyboards By] – Andreas Paulsen, Gunther Gerl*Remix, Producer [Additional Production By] – Boris Dlugosch, Michi Lange
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Stephane Sednaoui*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Palan Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Spirit One Music
- Published By – Conducive Music
- Published By – On Time Music
- Produced For – Yellow Productions
- Produced For – Elusive Productions (2)
- Recorded At – Chillington Studios
- Recorded At – Meatsound
- Engineered At – Defrey Studio
- Made By – Sony Music – S6713512000-0101
Includes mixes by Boris Dlugosch, Bob Sinclair and Jamiroquai + the video
©2001 Sony Music Entertainment [UK] Ltd. All tracks published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. Except 02 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. Palan Music Publishing Ltd. Distribution: Sony Music.
Track 01 recorded at Chillington Studios.
Track 02 recorded at Chillington Studios. Re-mixed for Chillington Productions. Includes elements from 'Boogie Oogie Oogie' performed by A Taste Of Honey courtesy of Capitol Records Inc. Published by Palan Music Publishing Ltd. obo Spirit One Music (BMI). Conducive Music and On Time Music.
Tracks 03 and 04 recorded at Chillington Studios.
Track 03 remix and additional production for Yellow Productions. Engineered at Defrey Studio.
Track 04 remix and additional production for Elusive Productions 2001. Recorded at Meatsound, Hamburg.
Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
© 2001 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. ℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. Made in Austria.
Issued in a J-card case.
Tracks 2 to 4 are edits of the full-length mixes found in other releases.
Some copies were issued with "Live In Concert" promo sticker on case.
S2 671351 2 on flap
671351 2 on inlay & disc
6713512000 on inlay & disc
6713512003 on front case sticker
Enhanced section contains video in .mov & .mpg formats.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 5 099767 135129
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/SDRM
- Rights Society (Track 2): BMI
- Label Code: LC 6140
- Price Code: CB 608
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S6713512000-0101 11 A0
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9430
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony Music S6713512000-0101 24 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Mould on inner hub. variant 2): *
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 946B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): Sony Music S6713512000-0101 11 A6
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 941B
- Other (mould stamped Variant 3): *
Other Versions (5 of 42) View All
|SAMP2361||Jamiroquai||Little L (CD, Single, Promo)||Columbia||SAMP2361||Australia||2001||Sell This Version|
|671718 2||Jamiroquai||Little L (CD, Single, Enh, Sli)||Sony Soho Square||671718 2||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|none||Jamiroquai||Little L (Solid Groove Re-Edit) (CDr, Promo)||Solid Groove Productions||none||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|671718 6||Jamiroquai||Little L (12", Single)||Sony Soho Square||671718 6||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|XPR3481||Jamiroquai||Little L (The Mixes 2/2) (12", Sil)||Sony Soho Square||XPR3481||UK||2001||Sell This Version|