- Recorded At – Rolling Stone Club
The whole concert was broadcasted on the Videomusic TV channel, and this broadcast is the source for all the unofficial releases.
Due to an error of mastering, the first two songs of the show “Hooked Up” and “Blow Your Mind” are included in the first track of the disc, for a total of twelve tracks and not thirteen as listed on the inserts.
“Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours” is listed on the inserts “Signed, Sealed, Delivered”.
All track lengths listed the inserts are incorrect, the timings listed here are acurate.
This concert is famously known for the inclusion of many covers and unreleased or early versions of Jamiroquai songs :
- “God Made Me Funky” was originally released by The Headhunters on their Survival Of The Fittest album,
- “Let Me Believe” is an early version of “Manifest Destiny” which will be released by the band on The Return Of The Space Cowboy album,
- many elements of “Life’s Goes On” and “Do The Dance” will be merged to create the song “Scam” which will be also released on The Return Of The Space Cowboy album,
- “Rock The House” is an original track created by DJ D-Zire, which is mainly based on “Let The Rhythm Hit ‘Em”, a song of Eric B. & Rakim released in their album of the same name,
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours” was originally released by Stevie Wonder of his album of the same name,
- “Stu’s Tune” is an original track credited to Jamiroquai’s bassist Stuart Zender.
A counterfeit copy of this unofficial release also exists.
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.