Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Fall In Love With Me||4:34|
|B2||All Tomorrow's Parties
Engineer [Engineered By] – Keith BesseyProducer [Produced By] – Japan, Simon Napier-BellRemix – John PunterWritten-By, Composed By – Lou Reed
|B4||The Other Side Of Life||7:27|
- Licensed Through – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Made By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – DJM Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Arranged By – Japan
- Arranged By [Saxophones Arranged By] – Mick Karn
- Backing Vocals – David Sylvian, Mick Karn
- Bass, Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mick Karn
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Fin Costello
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Keith Bessey (tracks: B2)
- Engineer [Engineered, Assisted By] – Jon Jacobs Jnr.
- Guitar [Guitars] – Rob Dean
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Ann O'Dell*
- Photography By – Fin Costello
- Producer [Produced By] – Japan (tracks: B2), John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Simon Napier-Bell (tracks: B2)
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By – David Sylvian (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Lou Reed (tracks: B2)
Victor Musical Industries, Inc. ℗ 79
Made in Japan by Victor Musical Industries, Inc. Licensed by Hansa Productions Ltd., England.
Recorded at Air Studios, London except for 'All Tomorrow's Parties' recorded at DJM Studios, London. All songs published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd., except Track B2, Sunbury Music Ltd.
Japanese First Pressing LP with 'Rainbow Coloured Label', Gatefold Sleeve with Colour Photo OBI, noting a free Coloured Poster. It also includes a fold-out insert with Lyrics in both English & Japanese. The Japanese Promo release also uses the same Catalogue # VIP-6700.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped.): 〄Ⓑ AHAL-8010A 111+ 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped.): AHAL-8010B 111+
- Other (Secondary Catalogue #): AHA-6007
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 76) View All
|AHAL 8011||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Ariola Hansa||AHAL 8011||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1979||Sell This Version|
|MOVLP176||Japan||Quiet Life (Ltd + LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, 180 + 2xLP, Comp, RE)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP176||UK & Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, M/Print, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1980||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||Quiet Life (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||BMG, Hansa||BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|