Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Fall In Love With Me||4:37|
|B2||All Tomorrow's Parties
Engineer [Engineered By] – Keith BesseyProducer [Produced By] – Japan, Simon Napier-BellRemix – John PunterWritten-By, Composed By – Lou Reed
|B4||The Other Side Of Life||7:29|
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Produced For – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – DJM Studios
- Arranged By – Japan
- Arranged By [Saxophones Arranged By] – Mick Karn
- Backing Vocals – David Sylvian, Mick Karn
- Bass, Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mick Karn
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Martyn Ford
- Cover [Cover Concept By] – Fin Costello
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jon Jacobs Jnr.
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Rob Dean
- Mixed By – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Ann O'Dell*
- Photography By – Fin Costello
- Producer [Produced By] – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By – David Sylvian (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH, Gütersloh. Record Company, Ariola-Eurodisc GmbH., München.
Recorded at Air Studios, London except for 'All Tomorrow's Parties' recorded at DJM Studios, London.
All songs published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd., except Track B2, Sunbury Music Ltd.
Note: The label refers to this album being produced by Simon Napier-Bell and Japan; this is incorrect. This album was produced by John Punter, and it was only track B2 'All Tomorrow's Parties' which was produced by Napier-Bell and Japan.
Producer credits are correctly printed inside the gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0835
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): S 201 261 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): S 201 261 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, stamped): 201261 A-2/80S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, stamped): 201261 B-2/80S Made in Germany
- Rights Society: GEMA
Other Versions (5 of 73) View All
|AHAL 8011||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Ariola Hansa||AHAL 8011||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1979||Sell This Version|
|MOVLP176||Japan||Quiet Life (3xLP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP176||UK & Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||Quiet Life (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||BMG, Hansa||BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|
|VCW-1684, AHA-C1507||Japan||Quiet Life (Cass, Album)||Hansa, Hansa||VCW-1684, AHA-C1507||Japan||1980||Sell This Version|