Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
- Made By – Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – DJM Studios
- Mastered At – Strawberry Mastering
- Arranged By – Japan
- Arranged By [Saxophones Arranged By] – Mick Karn
- Backing Vocals – David Sylvian, Mick Karn
- Bass, Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mick Karn
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Martyn Ford
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Assisted By] – John Jacobs, Jr.*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Rob Dean
- Mixed By – John Punter
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Ann O'Dell*
- Producer [Produced By] – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By – David Sylvian (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
℗ 1980 Original sound recordings made by Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
Manufactured by EMI Records Limited.
Distributed by Music For Pleasure Limited, Hayes, Middlesex.
Recorded at Air Studios, London except for 'All Tomorrow's Parties' recorded at DJM Studios, London.
Reissue of vinyl & cassette originally released in the UK, January 1980. Unlike the original release, this vinyl comes in a single sleeve and not gatefold.
This release also has 'STEREO" on the spine, whereas the one outlined below doesn't.
There's a later repress exists with slightly different artwork. This pressing has lighter sleeve and red Japan logo, in the repress Quiet Life image is darker and grainier and the Japan logo is almost pink.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped, variation 1): FA 3037 A-1U-1-2- STRAWBERRY
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped, variation 1): FA 3037 B-1U-1-2- STRAWBERRY
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped, variation 2): FA 3037 A-1U-1-4- STRAWBERRY
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped, variation 2): FA 3037 B-1U-1-4- STRAWBERRY
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A side, stamped, variation 3): FA 3037 A2 STRAWBERRY CB F W-L I-M
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B side, stamped, variation 3): FA 3037 B2 STRAWBERRY CB F W-L M
Other Versions (5 of 74) View All
|AHAL 8011||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Ariola Hansa||AHAL 8011||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1979||Sell This Version|
|MOVLP176||Japan||Quiet Life (3xLP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP176||UK & Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, M/Print, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1980||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||Quiet Life (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||BMG, Hansa||BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|