Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Ariola Benelux B.V.
- Distributed By – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 201261
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – DJM Studios
- Arranged By – Japan
- Arranged By [Saxophones Arranged By] – Mick Karn
- Backing Vocals – David Sylvian, Mick Karn
- Bass, Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mick Karn
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Martyn Ford
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Assisted By] – John Jacobs, Jr.*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Rob Dean
- Mixed By – John Punter
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Ann O'Dell*
- Producer [Produced By] – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By – David Sylvian (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
℗© 1979 Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
Made in Germany
Distributed by Music For Pleasure Limited, Hayes, Middlesex
Record Company: Ariola-Benelux B. V. Haarlem
Recorded at Air Studios, London except for 'All Tomorrow's Parties' recorded at DJM Studios, London.
This vinyl comes in a single sleeve, branded with 'Fame' label. However, the vinyl is branded with 'Hansa International', Rights Society, Stemra and pressing plant symbol, Bass Clef on Side B only.
Track B4: 'The Other Side Of Life' is misprinted on the label as 'The Other Side Of Love'
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, stamped): 201261 A-2/80S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, stamped): 201261 B-2/80S Made in Germany
- Pressing Plant ID (Side B, label, embossed): Bass Clef Symbol
- Rights Society: Stemra
- Other (Side A, label): S 201.261 A
- Other (Side B, label): S 201.261 B
Other Versions (5 of 73) View All
|AHAL 8011||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Ariola Hansa||AHAL 8011||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1979||Sell This Version|
|MOVLP176||Japan||Quiet Life (3xLP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP176||UK & Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, M/Print, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1980||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||Quiet Life (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||BMG, Hansa||BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|