Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Fall In Love With Me||4:37|
|B2||All Tomorrow's Parties
Engineer [Engineered By] – Keith BesseyMixed By [Re-mixed] – John PunterProducer [Produced By] – Japan, Simon Napier-BellWritten-By, Composed By – Lou Reed
|B4||The Other Side Of Life||7:29|
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – DJM Studios
- Produced For – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Arranged By – Japan
- Arranged By [Saxophones Arranged By] – Mick Karn
- Backing Vocals – David Sylvian, Mick Karn
- Bass, Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mick Karn
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Martyn Ford
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jon Jacobs Jnr.
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley
- Guitar [Guitars] – Rob Dean
- Mixed By – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Ann O'Dell*
- Producer [Produced By] – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By – David Sylvian (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
Produced for Hansa Productions Ltd.
Ariola-Eurodisc GmbH., München.
Distributed by Ariola Group of Companies
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH, Gütersloh
Imprimé en République Fédérale d'Allemagne
Recorded at Air Studios, London except for 'All Tomorrow's Parties' recorded at DJM Studios, London.
All songs published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd., except Track B2, Sunbury Music Ltd.
Note: The label refers to this album being produced by Simon Napier-Bell and Japan; this is incorrect. This album was produced by John Punter and it was only Track B2 'All Tomorrow's Parties' which was produced by Napier-Bell and Japan. Producer credits are correctly printed on the back of the single sleeve.
The label includes the European Rights Societies 'GEMA', 'STEMRA' & 'BIEM' and the Record Company Ariola-Eurodisc GmbH, München · Ariola-Eurodisc GmbH, Munich.
Catalogue # printed on Label: 201 261
Catalogue # printed on Sleeve: 201 261-270
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 201 261 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 201 261 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 201261 A-3/82 S III Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 201261 B-2/80S II Made in Germany
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0835
Other Versions (5 of 73) View All
|AHAL 8010||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Sin)||Hansa, Ariola Hansa||AHAL 8010||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1979||Sell This Version|
|MOVLP176||Japan||Quiet Life (3xLP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP176||UK & Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||Quiet Life (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||BMG, Hansa||BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|
|VCW-1684, AHA-C1507||Japan||Quiet Life (Cass, Album)||Hansa, Hansa||VCW-1684, AHA-C1507||Japan||1980||Sell This Version|