Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Fall In Love With Me||4:37|
|B2||All Tomorrow's Parties
Engineer [Engineered By] – Keith BesseyProducer [Produced By] – Japan, Simon Napier-BellRemix [Re-mixed By] – John PunterWritten-By, Composed By – Lou Reed
|B4||The Other Side Of Life||7:29|
- Arranged By – Japan
- Arranged By [Saxophones Arranged By] – Mick Karn
- Art Direction [Cover Concept By], Photography By – Fin Costello
- Bass, Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mick Karn
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Martyn Ford
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jon Jacobs Jnr.
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley, Keith Bessey (tracks: B2)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Rob Dean
- Mixed By – John Punter
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Ann O'Dell*
- Producer [Produced By] – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By – David Sylvian (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
First Japanese release in jewel case with coloured card outer case and B/W 8 pages lyrics insert.
Made in Japan by VICTOR MUSICAL INDUSTRIES, INC.
Recorded at Air Studios, London except for 'All Tomorrow's Parties' recorded at DJM Studios, London.
All songs published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd., except Track B2, Sunbury Music Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 73) View All
|AHAL 8010||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Sin)||Hansa, Ariola Hansa||AHAL 8010||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1979||Sell This Version|
|MOVLP176||Japan||Quiet Life (3xLP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP176||UK & Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, M/Print, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1980||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||Quiet Life (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||BMG, Hansa||BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|