Japanski Premijeri – Perkusije, Gospodine!
|2||I Left My Wallet In Randiška Višnjevica||3:49|
|7||Doručak Kod Tifonija||3:55|
|9||Fukushima Mon Amour||6:20|
|12||Theme From Blobbo||2:25|
|13||I Left My Reprise In Plosna (Including Hyperdeer)||4:54|
- Artwork, Sleeve – Lidija Janković
- Bass – Miro Gugić (tracks: 9)
- Drums – Edin Botić (tracks: 1)
- Drums [Additional Drums], Percussion [Additional Percussion] – Mladen Krivac (tracks: 9)
- Effects [Field Recording], Backing Vocals, Percussion, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass – Marin Juričić
- Electric Guitar – Miro Gugić (tracks: 4, 5)
- Lead Vocals – Petra Gržetić
- Mastered By – Zoran Medved
- Painting – John William Waterhouse
- Percussion – Vanja Vitezić
- Synthesizer [analogue monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers], Keyboards [Digital Keyboards], Sampler, Glockenspiel, Guitar – Moris Mateljan
- Synthesizer, Guitar, Percussion, Producer, Effects [Beats] – Enver Krivac
- Voice [Radio DJ On Samonikla Djeca] – Meghan Nguy (tracks: 5)
- Voice [Radio DJ Voice in Galaxie Skyliner] – Andrej Burić (tracks: 8)
- Written-By – Downes* (tracks: 8), Botić* (tracks: 1), Krivac* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 14), Juričić* (tracks: 1 to 5, 8 to 14), Gugić* (tracks: 4, 5), Mateljan* (tracks: 1, 3, 4 to 7, 9, 11, 14), Gržetić* (tracks: 3, 14)
Produced at Welsh Room, Rijeka. Mastered by Zoran Medved at JMZM HQ.
Thank you to Nevio Rugaš for the inspiration for both 'Perkusije, gospođo!' and 'Perkusije, gospodine!' titles.
Artwork and sleeve by Lidija Janković. The Lady of Shalott painted by John William Waterhouse in 1888.
Thank you for paying attention.
Japanski Premijeri will return.