Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Musica Studio – none
- Bass – AS. Mates
- Concept By – Indra Lesmana
- Design – PixelGraph, Ray Bachtiar D.
- Drums – Gilang Ramadhan
- Executive Producer – Funk 'U Production, Java Jazz
- Guitar – Donny Suhendra
- Mastered By – Indra Lesmana
- Mixed By – Indra Lesmana
- Photography By – Lassak Imaji, Tagor Siagian
- Piano – Indra Lesmana
- Producer – Java Jazz
- Recorded By – Indra Lesmana
- Saxophone – Embong Rahardjo
all songs arranged and performed by Java Jazz ( except track 4 additional horn arrangement and trumpet by Kevin Praja )
Sabda Prana is the second album of Java Jazz. The tittle is taken from a Javanese phrase meaning 'Voices of Soul'. It refersto each member of the bands feelings towards each other and how they have survived as a group for so long. The album is also meant as a message of awareness to hel people open their hearts and mind. To understand that from such a vast and complex region as Indonesia, in such conditions as today, there is music that can reach your deepest soul.
Most of the songs were actually written in 1991, but the band rewrote them again in order to demonstrate the musicians ability they have gained these past years. The two new songs 'Conga Di Pari', written by Gilang Ramadhan, and 'MAryono' is exclusively arranged and dedicated to the late Maryono, Indonesia's saxophone legend who passed away in September 1998.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: RISCD 0016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1W87