Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – BMG
- Pressed By – Sonopress – H-1634
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Remixed At – A Touch Of Jazz Studios
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Backing Vocals – Edwin Smith*, Antonia Maxwell, Ardria Pitmann, D'Nita Welch, Jameelah Jeff, Jeffrey Mitchell, Kaay Alexi Shelby*, Kimberly Adams, Monica Maxwell, Rhonda Cotton, Samotta McKeever, Silk E, Sirgio, Tyrone Smith
- Edited By – Wayne Williams (tracks: 3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Brickley (tracks: 3), Jeanne Pepalis (tracks: 3)
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Tim Latham
- Engineer [Mix] – Chris Trevett, Stephen George (tracks: 3)
- Engineer [Recording] – Martin Stebbing, Stephen George
- Illustration, Design – ZombaArt*
- Producer, Arranged By – Mr Lee* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Written-By – K. Mayberry*, L. Haggard*, W. Williams*, W. Smith*
On the cover: Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince are also given as: "JJ+FP"
On the spine: Fresh Prince is written as "The Fresh Prince"
Remixed at A Touch Of Jazz Studios
Recorded and mixed at Battery Studios
Published by Zomba Music Publishers Limited
Silk E appears courtesy of ClubHouse Records
LP versions and Mr Lee's Club Mixes contain a sample of "Funky Worm" performed by The Bar-Kays, courtesy of Bridgeport Music Inc. (BMI) and Polygram Special Products.
Mr Lee's Club Mixes also contain a sample of "Wreckx Shop" performed by Wreckx-N-Effect, courtesy of EMI-April Music / Abdul Rahman Music (adm. by EMI-April Music) / Zomba Enterprises Inc. / Donril Music (adm. Zomba Enterprises Inc.) / Tadej Publishing Inc. Smoking Sounds Music (ASCAP) and MCA Special Markets.
A Touch Of Jazz's remixes contain samples from "Mamma Said Knock You Out" performed by LL Cool J, courtesy of Def Jam Music / EMI-April / Marley Marl Music / Microphone Mafia Music (adm. by Def Jam Music) (ASCAP) and Def Jam Records, licensed by Sony Special Products and "Superfluous" performed by Eddie Harris, courtesy of 7th House Limited (BMI) and Atlantic Records / Warner Special Products and "Too Darn Hot" performed by Retroactive, courtesy of Acid Jazz Records U.S. Inc.
Track 4 contains a sample of "Love Rap" performed by Spoonie Gee, courtesy of Bobby Robinson's Sweet Soul Music Inc. (BMI) and Enjoy Records.
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation.
℗ 1993 Zomba Recording Corporation.
© 1993 Zomba Recording Corporation.
Made in Germany
Printed in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 43211 61552 5
- Barcode (String): 743211615525
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS H-1634/4321161552 A1
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 7925
- Price Code (F:): BM620
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|JIVE T 335||DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince||Boom! Shake The Room (12")||Jive||JIVE T 335||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|JIVE 335||Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince*||Boom! Shake The Room (7", Single, Jukebox)||Jive||JIVE 335||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|01241-42107-2||Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince*||Boom! Shake The Room (CD, Single)||Jive||01241-42107-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|01241421084||Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince*||Boom! Shake The Room (Cass, Single)||Jive||01241421084||Australasia||1993||Sell This Version|
|JIVE RCD 335||Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince*||Boom! Shake The Room (CD, Single)||Jive||JIVE RCD 335||UK||1993||Sell This Version|