- Distributed By – RCA France
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Éditions Costallat
- Copyright (c) – Éditions Costallat
- Recorded At – Studio für elektronische Musik des Westdeutschen Rundfunks, Köln
Subtitled: "Shānti", musique de Meditation pour sons électroniques et concrets.
Recorded in 1972/3 in the Electronic Studio of the Westdeutscher Rundfunk (West German Radio), Cologne, Germany.
The two track reduction from the original four track tape is a special version made in the Cologne Studios, the mixing of the original tracks being varied from one reel to another onto the two tracks. For the best results we suggest four loudspeakers, track one coming from the two on the left (front and back) and track two from the right (front and back). It is best to listen at a high volume, and with a balance between the four speakers to create the best "illusion" of quadraphonic sound.
Ⓟ Editions Costallat 1979 ©
Gatefold cover with texts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL