- Bass – Jannick Top
- Drums, Percussion – Jean Shultheis*
- Electric Piano – Jean-Pierre Sabar
- Engineer – Roger Roche
- Guitar – Patrice Tison
- Lacquer Cut By – Y.D.*
- Lyrics By – Jean-Claude Vannier (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Nathalie Steinberg (tracks: B3)
- Mastered By [Gravure] – Dyam Music*
- Music By – Jean Shultheis* (tracks: A2), Jean-Claude Vannier (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Photography By – Nathalie Steinberg
- Piano, Music Director – Jean-Claude Vannier
- Synthesizer – Georges Rodi
Enregistré et mixé en juin 1981 aux Studios Davout.
Comes with lyrics innersleeve.
Saravah "Il y a des années où l'on a envie de ne rien faire"
"Schultheis" misspelled "Shultheis" on sleeve and "Schulteiss" on label.
Initially released as the fourth volume of Jean-Claude Vannier's eponymous body of work. Although the album is officially titled simply "Jean-Claude Vannier", it is most commonly referred to (and noted on Jean-Claude Vannier's web site) as "Brune 20/25".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Price Code: RC 250
- Matrix / Runout (side 1, runout, etched): Y.D. MPO RSL 1093 A
- Matrix / Runout (side 2, runout, etched): Y.D. MPO RSL 1093 B