- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – YTNOP Music
- Published By – Jean-Luc Ponty
- Produced For – J.L.P. Productions, Inc.
- Recorded By – Wally Heider Recording
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Mixed At – Chateau Recorders
- Mastered At – JVC Cutting Center
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Composed By, Orchestrated By, Violin [Electric Violins], Keyboards – Jean-Luc Ponty
- Drums, Percussion – Casey Scheuerell
- Electric Bass [Electric Basses] – Ralphe Armstrong
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Chateau Recorders] – Brian Leshon, Russ Bracher*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Record Plant Mobile] – Jimmy Sandweiss, Mark Eshelman, Walter Borchers
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Wally Heider Mobile] – Billy Youdelman, Dennis Mays, Doug Field, Gray O'Dell, Les Cooper (2), Mike Carver, Phil McConnell*, Walter Dawes
- Engineer [Engineered For Opus], Mixed By [Mixed For Opus] – Ed. E. Thacker*
- Guitar [Guitars] – Jamie Glaser, Joaquin Lievano*
- Keyboards – Allan Zavod
- Lacquer Cut By – SR/2*
- Management [Personal Management] – Merlin Company, Inc.*, Michael Davenport (2)
- Mastered By – Stan Ricker
- Mixed By [Tour Sound Mixer] – Karl Keunning
- Photography By – Armando Gallo
- Producer – Jean-Luc Ponty
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Allan Gelbard, Allan Zavod, Jean-Luc Ponty
All Music published by YTNOP Music, BMI in U.S.A. and Canada; JEAN-LUC PONTY, SACEM all other countries.
Recorded live in December, 1978 during a concert tour in the U.S. with the Wally Heider Mobile Studio and the Record Plant Mobile Studio, both from Los Angeles, California.
Mixed at Chateau Recorders, North Hollywood, California.
Mastered at JVC Cutting Center, Hollywood, California.
℗ © 1979 Atlantic Recording Corporation - back cover
℗ 1979 Atlantic - labels
"PR" suffix on labels & in matrices denotes a Presswell pressing.
"SR/2" in matrices denotes Stan Ricker mastering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): ST-A-794239-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): ST-A-794240-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): STA-794239-A SIDE 1 SR/2 (PR) P
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): STA-794240 A SIDE 2 SR/2 (PR)
- Rights Society (U.S.A. and Canada): BMI
- Rights Society (All other countries): SACEM
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|450 594||Jean-Luc Ponty||Live (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||450 594||Germany||1979||Sell This Version|
|115.039||Jean-Luc Ponty||Live (LP, Album)||Atlantic||115.039||Uruguay||1979||Sell This Version|
|50 594||Jean-Luc Ponty||Live (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Atlantic||50 594||France||1979||Sell This Version|
|2622||Jean-Luc Ponty||Live (LP, Album)||Atlantic||2622||Venezuela||1984||Sell This Version|
|SD 19229||Jean-Luc Ponty||Live (LP, Album, Club)||Atlantic||SD 19229||US||1979||Sell This Version|