- Record Company – Les Industries Musicales Et Electriques Pathé Marconi
- Printed By – I.D.N.
- Composed By, Producer [Production] – Jean-Michel Jarre
The music on this single was recorded in 1969 during Jarre's time at the Pierre Schaeffer's 'Groupe de Recherches Musicales' at Beaubourg. The tracks are two electronic shorts composed for 16 oscillators, percussion and a musical saw. Rhythmic pattern from Erosmachine was reused in Chronologie part 2.
117 Copies were sold.
Made in France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): C 006 - 11.739 M A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): C 006 - 11.739 M B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): M3 279 791 - 11739 MA 21
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): M3 279 792 - 11739 MB 21
- Rights Society: SACEM / SACD / SDRM / SGDL