- Art Direction [Graphic Conception] – Bernard Beaugendre, Jean Michel Jarre*
- Artwork [Original Front Cover Artwork] – Michel Granger
- Composed By, Mixed By, Mellotron, Performer, Programmed By [Logic Audio], Sampler [Akai Mpc3000], Sampler [Dj70], Sequenced By [Digisequencer], Sequenced By [Tr808], Synthesizer [2600 Arp], Synthesizer [Vcs3], Synthesizer [Aks], Synthesizer [Eminent], Synthesizer [Cs80], Synthesizer [Quasimidi Raven], Synthesizer [Nordlead], Synthesizer [Jv 90], Synthesizer [K2000], Synthesizer [Rmi], Synthesizer [Prophecy], Recorded By, Theremin – Jean Michel Jarre*
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – René Ameline
- Other, Technician [Personal Assistant Jean Michel Jarre] – Fiona Commins de Montaignac*
- Photography By – Foxy (13)
- Producer [Assistant], Keyboards [Additional] – Francis Rimbert
- Programmed By [Additional Programming And Sounds] – Christian Sales (tracks: 2)
- Recorded By, Technician [Technical Coordination] – Patrick Pelamourgues
Comes with a four-page booklet which has obviously been copied, no proper four-colour films as colours are fairly faint by comparison with official release. Same with the inlay card.
Pixel grid clearly visible.
Printed on very smooth but also extremely cheap and thin paper.
Badly cut edges.
No perforation along the edges of the inlay card to make it fit into the tray.
Picture CD which obviously has nothing to do with the original design.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5099748698421
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099748 698421
- Matrix / Runout: SYM00173
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L291