- Recorded At – Jean-Michel Jarre Private Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Gang
- Published By – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Copyright (c) – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Mastered At – Translab
- Made By – Dyna Products, Inc.
- Printed By – Dyna Products, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Dyna Products, Inc.
- Licensed From – Polydor International GmbH
- Composed By, Arranged By, Producer – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Cover [Front] – Michel Granger
- Engineer [Mixing, Assistant] – Patrick Foulon
- Engineer [Mixing] – Jean-Pierre Janiaud
- Photography By [Back Photo] – David Bailey (5)
- Synthesizer [A.r.p., A.k.s., V.c.s.3., R.m.i. Harmonic], Organ [Farfisa, Eminent], Mellotron, Computer [Rhythmin'] – Jean-Michel Jarre
Recorded at Jean-Michel Jarre private studio and mixed at Gang Studio - Paris from August to November 1976.
All titles published by Francis Dreyfus Music.
© ℗ 1976 Francis Dreyfus Music.
Original recording by Les Disques Motors, France.
Made and Printed in the Philippines by Dyna Products, Inc.
Manufactured in the Philippines by Dyna Products, Inc. under license of Polydor International GmbH.
Cover reprinted from this German reissue.
"PARI member approved" logo
℗ 1976 Francis Dreyfus Music
Manufactured and printed in the Philippines
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Rights Society: BAMI
Other Versions (5 of 299) View All
|2933 207||Jean Michel Jarre*||Oxygène (LP, Album)||Les Disques Motors||2933 207||France||1976||Sell This Version|
|MTO 77000||Jean Michel Jarre*||Oxygène (LP, Album, RE)||Les Disques Motors||MTO 77000||France||1983||Sell This Version|
|MTO 77000||Jean Michel Jarre*||Oxygène (LP, Album, RE)||Les Disques Motors||MTO 77000||France||1979||Sell This Version|
|EPC 487375 2, 487375 2||Jean Michel Jarre*||Oxygene (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Epic, Epic||EPC 487375 2, 487375 2||Europe||1997||Sell This Version|
|800 015-2||Jean Michel Jarre*||Oxygene (CD, Album, RP)||Polydor, Disques Dreyfus||800 015-2||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|