Tracklist Hide Credits
Synthesizer [ARP 2600] – Michel GeissSynthesizer [Seiko DS 250, Synthex, Moog, Roland JX 8P] – Jean-Michel Jarre
Choir – The Choir Of Radio France*Conductor [Choir Direction] – Sylvain DurandDrum Machine [Drumulator], Percussion – Joe HammerSynthesizer [ARP 2600] – Michel GeissSynthesizer [Fairlight, Moog, Synthex, Emulator II, AKS], Organ [Eminent], Drum Machine [Lynn 9000] – Jean-Michel JarreSynthesizer [Memory Moog] – Dominique Perrier
Synthesizer [RMI, Fairlight, Seiko DS 320], MIDI Controller [Laser Harp] – Jean-Michel Jarre
Synthesizer [ARP 2600], Organ [Eminent], Sequenced By [Special Programming Matrisequencer], Drum Machine [TR 808] – Michel GeissSynthesizer [Synthex, AKS, OBX, DX 100], Sequenced By [Matrisequencer], Drum Machine [TR 808, Lynn 9000] – Jean-Michel Jarre
Keyboards [Baby Korg] – David JarreSynthesizer [ARP 2600], Sequenced By [Matrisequencer] – Michel GeissSynthesizer [Emulator II, Prophet, Casio CZ 5000, ARP 2600, Fairlight, Roland JX 8P], Sequenced By [Matrisequencer] – Jean-Michel Jarre
|B3||Last Rendez-Vous: "Ron's Piece"
Saxophone [Ron McNair's Part Played By] – Pierre GossezSynthesizer [Synthex, Seiko DS 250, Fairlight], Sequenced By [Matrisequencer], Organ [Eminent] – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Disques Dreyfus
- Copyright (c) – Disques Dreyfus
- Recorded At – Croissy Studio
- Mixed At – Croissy Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Discos, S.A. De C.V.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Discos, S.A. De C.V.
- Composed By, Producer – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Cover [Record Cover] – Michel Granger
- Lacquer Cut By – Jack Skinner
- Musical Assistance [Artistic Contribution] – Michel Geiss
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Paul Cox (5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Claude Ermelin (tracks: B1), Denis Vanzetto (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3), Michel Geiss (tracks: B1)
A variant label design issue was also released.
Incluye el tema Encuentro [front]
Very special thanks to: Astronaut Bruce McCandless, Cheryl, Reggie and Joy McNair, Michael Woolcock, NASA's Johnson Space Center, Arthur Clarke, Harry Golemon - President of the Houston Festival Foundation.
Thanks to: Patrick Taillandier, Jean-Loup Dierstein, Jérôme, Music Land, Lazare Electronique, La Frette Studios, Piermaria, Jean-Pierre Lafont, Philippe Guerre, Denis Sergent, Sony France.
℗ 1986 © 1986 Disques Dreyfus, France.
This record is dedicated to Ron McNair and the six astronauts who died aboard the Challenger Shuttle on 28th January, 1986.
This piece was specially composed for Ron to play on his saxophone in the shuttle and was to become the first musical piece played and recorded in space. Ron was so excited about this piece that he rehearsed it continuously until the last moment. May the memory of my friend the astronaut and the artist Ron McNair live on through this piece. Jean-Michel Jarre.
Hecho en Mexico
(P) 1986 Disques Dreyfus, Paris
Hecho en Mexico
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout (A Side [etched]): LPR-16577-A 13-8-87
- Matrix / Runout (B Side [etched]): J-2 LPR-16577-B 18-8-87
Other Versions (5 of 118) View All
|DLP 2005||Jean Michel Jarre*||Rendez-Vous (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus||DLP 2005||France||1986||Sell This Version|
|829 125-1||Jean Michel Jarre*||Rendez-Vous (LP, Album)||Polydor, Disques Dreyfus||829 125-1||Israel||1986||Sell This Version|
|LPR-16577, 829 125-1||Jean Michel Jarre*||Rendez-Vous (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor, Disques Dreyfus||LPR-16577, 829 125-1||Mexico||1986||Sell This Version|
|829125-1||Jean Michel Jarre*||Rendez-Vous (LP, Album)||Polydor||829125-1||Colombia||1987||Sell This Version|
|FDM 36146-4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Rendez-Vous (Cass, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 36146-4||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|