Tracklist Hide Credits
|B1||Fishing Junks At Sunset
Conductor – Huang FeiliMusical Assistance [Artistic Collaboration] – Mrs. Li Meng*, Mr. Wang Zhi*Orchestra – The Peking Conservatoire Symphony Orchestra
|B2||Band In The Rain||1:21|
|C2||Magnetic Fields I||0:21|
|C3||Magnetic Fields III||3:50|
|C4||Magnetic Fields IV||10:37|
|D1||Night In Shanghai||7:01|
|D2||The Last Rumba||2:12|
|D3||Magnetic Fields II||6:16|
|D4||Souvenir Of China||3:59|
- Composed By, Producer, Synthesizer [Fairlight, OBX A, Taurus, AKS, VCS 3, Electroharmonix Micro Synthesizer], MIDI Controller [Laser Harp], Organ [Eminent, Elka], Drum Machine [Lynn Drum], Mixed By – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Coordinator [Musical Instrument Coordinator] – Pierre Mourey
- Design [Cover] – Kate Hepburn
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Pierre Mourey
- Other [Odgovorni Urednik] [Responsible Editor] – Stanko Terzić
- Other [Recenzent] [Reviewer] – Svetolik Jakovljević
- Percussion [Electronic], Electronic Drums [Simmons Drums] – Roger Rizzitelli
- Photography By [In China] – Marc Garanger
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Red Saunders (4)
- Recorded By – Patrick Auffour
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Rene Ameline*
- Synthesizer [Moog Liberation, Prophet 5, Korg Polyphonique, Kobol], Organ [Eminent] – Dominique Perrier
- Synthesizer [RSF, Yamaha CS 60, ARP 2600], Sequenced By [MDB Polysequencer], Drum Machine [Korg Rhythm Boxes] – Frederic Rousseau*
Released in a gatefold sleeve with picture inner sleeves.
Another issue with "Zlatna" golden star on front sleeve was also released.
℗1982 Disques Dreyfus France
Produkçija gramofonskih ploča Radio - televizije Beograd, Beograd, Makedonska 21
This double album was recorded during five concerts which Jean-Michel Jarre presented in Peking and Shanghai. The concerts were the first performances of rock or contemporary music ever given in the People’s Republic of China.
Jean-Michel Jarre wrote several new compositions for this historic occasion, including: 'Night in Shanghai', 'Laser Harp', 'Arpegiator', 'Orient Express', 'Souvenir of China', and 'Fishing Junks at Sunset', which was performed and recorded with the Peking Conservatoire Symphony Orchestra.
Recorded during concerts performed on Peking and Shanghai in October 1981 on the Flight Mobile with the Saje Console.
Mixed on MCI equipment.
Released on Dreyfus Records, Paris ©℗ 1982.
Original sound recording made by Disques Dreyfus France
P 1982 Disques Dreyfus France
Clerical error on 'Inner sleeve' of disc 1 about track 'Laser Harp' - wrote as track B4 on disc 1 but released on disc 2 as track C5 (not printing on 'Inner sleeve' of disc 2)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
- Other (Disc 1 additional #): 2335 260
- Other (Disc 2 additional #): 2335 261
- Matrix / Runout: 3220117 /I A 16882
- Matrix / Runout: 3220117/I B 16882
- Matrix / Runout: 3220117/II A 16882
- Matrix / Runout: 3220117/II B 16882
- Other (on labels): I-5000
Other Versions (5 of 163) View All
|FDM 18110||Jean-Michel Jarre||Les Concerts En Chine (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 18110||France||1982||Sell This Version|
|FDM 36144-4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Les Concerts En Chine 2 (Cass, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 36144-4||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|824 749-2||Jean-Michel Jarre||Les Concerts En Chine (2xCD, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus||824 749-2||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|FDM 36143-4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Les Concerts En Chine 1 (Cass, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 36143-4||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|3500 132||Jean-Michel Jarre||The Concerts In China (Cass, Album)||Polydor||3500 132||Scandinavia||1982||Sell This Version|