|A2||Calypso Part 2||7:10|
|A3||Calypso Part 3 (Fin De Siècle)||6:29|
|B||Waiting For Cousteau||22:00|
- Recorded At – Coral Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Guillaume Tell
- Mixed At – Studio Guillaume Tell
- Recorded At – Croissy Studio
- Mixed At – Croissy Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Disques Dreyfus
- Copyright (c) – Disques Dreyfus
- Marketed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Artwork – Pastelle
- Composed By, Producer – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Coordinator [Organisation And Coordination In Port Of Spain] – Xavier Bellenger (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Directed By [Musical Director For The Amoco Renegades] – Jit Samaroo (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer [Sound Mixing, Assistant] – Renaud Letang (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer [Sound Mixing] – Bruno Mylonas (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer [Sound Recording] – Denis Vanzetto (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Keyboards – Dominique Perrier (tracks: A1 to A3), Jean-Michel Jarre (tracks: A1 to A3), Michel Geiss (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Jean-Michel Jarre, Michel Geiss (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Other [Artistic Collaboration] – Dominique Perrier, Michel Geiss
- Other [Personal Assistant To Jean Michel Jarre] – Fiona De Montaignac
- Other [Steel Drum Tuner] – Bertram Kellman (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Other [Volume] – Collette Billaud
- Photography By [Photo Verso] – Terrasson*
- Steel Drums – The Amoco Renegades* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Patrick Pelamourgues
"Calypso", "Calypso Part 2", "Calypso Part 3" recorded at Coral Sound Studio, Port of Spain, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
"Calypso", "Calypso Part 2", "Calypso Part 3" mixed at Studio Guillaume Tell, Paris.
"Waiting For Cousteau" recorded and mixed at Croissy Studio, France.
Recorded and mixed on Studer A820 Dolby Sr.
Mastering: Sterling Sound, New York.
Published by Intersong Music Ltd.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Disques Dreyfus and is exclusively licensed in the United Kingdom to Polydor Ltd. UK
℗ 1990 Disques Dreyfus
© 1990 Disques Dreyfus
Marketed and distributed in the UK by Polydor Ltd.
Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42284 36141 5
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A): 8436141 A-1U-1-1- STERLING - I D
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B): 8436141 B-1U-1-2 D STERLING - I
Other Versions (5 of 61) View All
|843 624-1||Jean Michel Jarre*||En Attendant Cousteau (LP, Album, M/Print)||Disques Dreyfus||843 624-1||France||1990||Sell This Version|
|FDM 36150-2||Jean Michel Jarre*||En Attendant Cousteau (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 36150-2||France||1997||Sell This Version|
|843 624-2||Jean Michel Jarre*||En Attendant Cousteau (CD, Album)||Disques Dreyfus||843 624-2||France||1990||Sell This Version|
|843 614-4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Waiting For Cousteau (Cass, Album)||Disques Dreyfus, Polydor||843 614-4||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|185363||Jean Michel Jarre*||Waiting For Cousteau (Cass, Album)||Polydor||185363||Chile||1990||Sell This Version|