Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Disques Dreyfus
- Copyright (c) – Disques Dreyfus
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Francis Dreyfus Music (U.S.A.) Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Francis Dreyfus Music (U.S.A.) Inc.
- Published By – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Published By – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Croissy Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Disques Dreyfus
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Art Direction [Album Cover] – Mark Fisher (5)
- Artwork [Images Processed At] – Imagine, London
- Bass – Marcus Miller
- Composed By, Producer, Technician [Ethnic Vocals Processed By], Keyboards, Electronics [Electronic Devices] – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Copyist – Didier Egea, Mark Suozzo
- Design [Album Cover] – Kate Hepburn
- Design [Assisted By] – Fiona Doulton
- Drums – Yogi Horton
- Engineer [Mixing] – David Lord (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B4, B5)
- Engineer [Recording] – Daniel Lazerus
- Guitar [Additional] – Ira Siegel
- Guitar, Effects – Adrian Belew
- Keyboards [Additional] – Frederic Rousseau*
- Lacquer Cut By – Jack Skinner
- Musical Assistance [Assisted By] – Denis Vanzetto, Pierre Mourey
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Frederick Rousseau*
- Research [Ethnologist] – Xavier Bellenger
- Tape Op – Alan Moulder, Maureen A. Thompson*
Includes remixes of both tracks "Zoolookologie" and "Zoolook" which order has also been shifted on the record.
Recorded at Klinton Studio, New York. [Clinton Recording Studio in the database]
Mixed on Sony PCM 1610
℗ 1984 © 1984, Except "Zoolookologie" ℗ 1985 © 1984, Disques Dreyfus for the world outside the United States of America
℗ 1984 © 1984, Except "Zoolookologie" ℗ 1985 © 1984, Francis Dreyfus Music (USA) Inc. for the United States of America
Printed in France
Laurie Anderson & Marcus Miller appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of EG Records.
The human voices heard on this album were created from recordings of speech and song. The original recordings were made in the following languages: Aboriginal, Afghan, Arabic, Balinese, Buhndi, Chad, Chinese, English, Eskimo, French, Gabonese, German, Hungarian, Indian, Japanese, Madagascan, Malayan, Pigmy, Quechua, Russian, Sioux, Spanish, Sweedish, Tibetan, Turkish. They were edited and transformed using different electronic devices.
Keyboards and electronic devices: Fairlight CMI, Emulator, Moog SS, Arp 2600, DX7, Prophet V, OBXA, AMS, Simmons SDS V, Matrisequences, AKS, EMS vocoder, Eminent, Doctor Click, Linn 1, Linn 2.
copyright © by Jean-Michel Jarre / Francis Dreyfus Music ℗ 1984 Disques Dreyfus, excepté "Zoolookologie" ℗ 1985 Disques Dreyfus
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42282 47501 5
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Distribution Code: PY 281
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, etched): MPO 824-750-1-A JMJ 87
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, etched): MPO 824-750-1-B JMJ 87
Other Versions (5 of 135) View All
|FDM 18118||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 18118||France||1984||Sell This Version|
|823 763-1||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus, Polydor||823 763-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|823 763-2||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Disques Dreyfus (2), Polydor (2)||823 763-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|824 750-4, 824750.4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (Cass, Album, RE, U-c)||Disques Dreyfus, Disques Dreyfus||824 750-4, 824750.4||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|DCO 2002||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (CD, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus||DCO 2002||France||1985||Sell This Version|