Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction [Album Cover] – Mark Fisher (5)
- Artwork [Images Processed At] – Imagine, London
- Bass – Marcus Miller
- Co-producer [Production Assistant] – Frederick Rousseau*
- Composed By, Producer, Edited By [Ethnic Vocals Processed By], Keyboards, Electronics [Electronic Devices] – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Copyist – Didier Egea, Mark Suozzo
- Design [Album Cover] – Kate Hepburn
- Design [Assistant] – Fiona Doulton
- Drums – Yogi Horton
- Engineer [Mixing] – David Lord (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7)
- Engineer [Recording] – Daniel Lazerus
- Guitar [Additional] – Ira Siegel
- Guitar, Effects – Adrian Belew
- Keyboards [Additional] – Frederic Rousseau*
- Mixed By – René Ameline (tracks: 3)
- Musical Assistance [Assisted By] – Denis Vanzetto, Pierre Mourey
- Research [Ethnologist] – Xavier Bellenger
- Tape Op – Alan Moulder, Maureen A Thompson*
Previous cat# "FDM CD-18118" remains on front cover, box spine and disc face.
Recorded at Klinton Studio, New York. [Clinton Recording Studio in the database]
Mixed on Sony PCM 1610 at Croissy Studio, France.
℗ 1984 Disques Dreyfus, Paris
© 1984 Disques Dreyfus, Paris
Printed in West Germany
Made in West Germany
Laurie Anderson & Marcus Miller appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of EG Records.
The human voices heard on this album were created from recordings of speech and song. The original recordings were made in the following languages: Aboriginal, Afghan, Arabic, Balinese, Buhndi, Chad, Chinese, English, Eskimo, French, Gabonese, German, Hungarian, Indian, Japanese, Madagascan, Malayan, Pigmy, Quechua, Russian, Sioux, Spanish, Sweedish, Tibetan, Turkish. They were edited and transformed using different electronic devices.
Keyboards and electronic devices: Fairlight CMI, Emulator, Moog 55, ARP 2600, DX7, Prophet V, OBXA, AMS, Simmons SDS V, Matrisequencer, AKS, EMS Vocoder, Eminent, Doctor Click, Linn 1, Linn 2.
Special thanks: Bob Telson, Dominik Troiano, Kris Parker, Michel Geiss, AMS, Lazare Electronic, Music Land, Fred Bova, Denis Sergent, Nicolas Jiddings, Michael Sukin, Merril Wasserman, Jean-Pierre Lafont, and Sony France.
Fabriqué en R.F.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 823 763-2 01 #
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Price Code: PY 920
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Other (International cat#): 823 763-2
Other Versions (5 of 145) View All
|FDM 18118||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 18118||France||1984||Sell This Version|
|823 763-1||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus, Polydor||823 763-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|823 763-2||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Disques Dreyfus (2), Polydor (2)||823 763-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|824 750-4, 824750.4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (Cass, Album, RE, U-c)||Disques Dreyfus, Disques Dreyfus||824 750-4, 824750.4||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|824 750-1, DLP 2002||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus, Disques Dreyfus||824 750-1, DLP 2002||France||1987||Sell This Version|