- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Copyright (c) – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Croissy Studio
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Remastered At – Yakuda Audio
- Published By – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Published By – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Published By – BMG
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0102424254-0101
- Art Direction [Album Cover] – Mark Fisher (5)
- Artwork [Images Processed At] – Imagine, London
- Bass – Marcus Miller
- Co-producer [Production Assistant], Keyboards [Additional] – Frederick Rousseau*
- Composed By, Producer, Keyboards, Electronics [Electronic Devices], Technician [Ethnic Vocals Processed By] – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Copyist – Didier Egea, Mark Suozzo
- Design – Kate Hepburn
- Design [Assisted By] – Fiona Doulton
- Design [Booklet 2014] – Eric BDFCK Cornic*
- Drums – Yogi Horton
- Engineer [Mixing] – David Lord (tracks: 1, 2 , 4, 6, 7)
- Engineer [Recording] – Daniel Lazerus
- Guitar [Additional] – Ira Siegel
- Guitar, Effects – Adrian Belew
- Mixed By – François Kervorkian* (tracks: 5), René Ameline (tracks: 3), Ron St. Germain (tracks: 5)
- Musical Assistance [Assisted By] – Denis Vanzetto, Pierre Mourey
- Remastered By – Dave Dadwater
- Research [Ethnologist] – Xavier Bellenger
- Tape Op – Alan Moulder, Maureen A. Thompson*
- Vocals – Laurie Anderson (tracks: 2)
CD contains CD-Text information.
May come (or not) with a sticker, depending your location of purchase and on the release variant.
The sticker that's been noted is colored in pink with the sayings:
"30th Anniversary Edition
New mastering from the original
analog tapes. New booklet design.
℗ 1984 Jean-Michel Jarre © 2015 Jean-Michel Jarre
Made in the E.U.
The human voices heard on this album were created from recordings of speech and song. The original recordings were made in the following languages: Aboriginal, Afghan, Arabic, Balinese, Buhndi, Chad, Chinese, English, Eskimo, French, Gabonese, German, Hungarian, Indian, Japanese, Madagascan, Malayan, Pigmy, Quechua, Russian, Sioux, Spanish, Sweedish, Tibetan, Turkish. They were edited and transformed using different electronic devices.
Recorded at Klinton Studio, New York. [Clinton Recording Studio in the database]
Mixed on Sony Pcm 1610A
Keyboards and electronic devices: Fairlight CMI, Emulator, Moog 55, ARP 2600, DX7, Prophet V, OBXA, AMS, Simmons SDS V, Matrisequencer, AKS, EMS Vocoder, Eminent, Doctor Click, Linn 1, Linn 2.
Laurie Anderson & Marcus Miller appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of EG Records.
New mastering from the original analog tapes - 2014
Special thanks: Bob Telson, Dominik Troiano, Kris Parker, Michel Geiss, AMS, Lazare Electronic, Music Land, Fred Bova, Denis Sergent, Nicolas Jiddings, Michael Sukin, Merril Wasserman, Jean-Pierre Lafont, and Sony France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 88750 46352 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 888750463524
- Matrix / Runout (All Variants): Sony DADC A0102424254-0101 22 A00
- Mastering SID Code (All Variants): IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94K2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 941S
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 948R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 94Y7
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 9445
- Rights Society (Boxed): BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 10879
Other Versions (5 of 141) View All
|FDM 18118||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 18118||France||1984||Sell This Version|
|823 763-1||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus, Polydor||823 763-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|823 763-2||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Disques Dreyfus (2), Polydor (2)||823 763-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|824 750-4, 824750.4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (Cass, Album, RE, U-c)||Disques Dreyfus, Disques Dreyfus||824 750-4, 824750.4||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|824 750-1, DLP 2002||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus, Disques Dreyfus||824 750-1, DLP 2002||France||1987||Sell This Version|