|6||Blah Blah Cafe||3:21|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Copyright (c) – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
- Record Company – ООО "Ворнер Мьюзик"
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment Russia
- Published By – Warner Music Russia
- Distributed By – ООО "Ворнер Мьюзик"
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Croissy Studio
- Published By – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Published By – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Published By – BMG
- Remastered At – Yakuda Audio
- Art Direction [Album Cover] – Mark Fisher (5)
- Artwork [Images Processed At] – Imagine, London
- Bass – Marcus Miller
- Co-producer [Production Assistant], Keyboards [Additional] – Frederick Rousseau*
- Composed By, Producer, Keyboards, Electronics [Electronic Devices], Technician [Ethnic Vocals Processed By] – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Copyist – Didier Egea, Mark Suozzo
- Design – Kate Hepburn
- Design [Assisted By] – Fiona Doulton
- Design [Booklet 2014] – Eric BDFCK Cornic*
- Drums – Yogi Horton
- Engineer [Mixing] – David Lord (tracks: 1, 2 , 4, 6, 7)
- Engineer [Recording] – Daniel Lazerus
- Guitar [Additional] – Ira Siegel
- Guitar, Effects – Adrian Belew
- Mixed By – François Kervorkian* (tracks: 5), René Ameline (tracks: 3), Ron St. Germain (tracks: 5)
- Musical Assistance [Assisted By] – Denis Vanzetto, Pierre Mourey
- Remastered By – Dave Dadwater
- Research [Ethnologist] – Xavier Bellenger
- Tape Op – Alan Moulder, Maureen A. Thompson*
- Vocals – Laurie Anderson (tracks: 2)
Packaging in jewel case with 8-page booklet.
℗ 1984 Jean-Michel Jarre © 2015 Jean-Michel Jarre
The human voices heard on this album were created from recordings of speech and song. The original recordings were made in the following languages: Aboriginal, Afghan, Arabic, Balinese, Buhndi, Chad, Chinese, English, Eskimo, French, Gabonese, German, Hungarian, Indian, Japanese, Madagascan, Malayan, Pigmy, Quechua, Russian, Sioux, Spanish, Sweedish, Tibetan, Turkish. They were edited and transformed using different electronic devices.
Recorded at Klinton Studio, New York. [Clinton Recording Studio in the database]
Mixed on Sony Pcm 1610A
Keyboards and electronic devices: Fairlight CMI, Emulator, Moog 55, ARP 2600, DX7, Prophet V, OBXA, AMS, Simmons SDS V, Matrisequencer, AKS, EMS Vocoder, Eminent, Doctor Click, Linn 1, Linn 2.
Laurie Anderson & Marcus Miller appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of EG Records.
New mastering from the original analog tapes - 2014
Special thanks: Bob Telson, Dominik Troiano, Kris Parker, Michel Geiss, AMS, Lazare Electronic, Music Land, Fred Bova, Denis Sergent, Nicolas Jiddings, Michael Sukin, Merril Wasserman, Jean-Pierre Lafont, and Sony France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 888750 707420
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ALB 24
- Matrix / Runout: 0888750707420
Other Versions (5 of 128) View All
|FDM 18118||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 18118||France||1984||Sell This Version|
|823 763-1||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album)||Disques Dreyfus, Polydor||823 763-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|823 763-2||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Disques Dreyfus (2), Polydor (2)||823 763-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|824 750-4, 824750.4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (Cass, Album, RE, U-c)||Disques Dreyfus, Disques Dreyfus||824 750-4, 824750.4||France||1984||Sell This Version|
|824 750-1, DLP 2002||Jean-Michel Jarre||Zoolook (LP, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus, Disques Dreyfus||824 750-1, DLP 2002||France||1985||Sell This Version|