- Bass Vocals – Arnaud Richard
- Bassoon – Julien Debordes
- Composed By – Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Contrabass – James Munro
- Ensemble – Ausonia
- Flute – Georges Barthel
- Harpsichord, Directed By – Frédérick Haas
- Liner Notes [Composer & Works] – Frédérick Haas
- Liner Notes [English Translation: Notes & Sung-Texts] – Marcia Hadjimarkos
- Liner Notes [English Translation: Notes] – John Tyler Tuttle
- Liner Notes [Painting] – Denis Grenier
- Oboe – Christian Moreaux
- Painting, Cover – François Boucher (2)
- Percussion – Peppie Wierzma*
- Recorded By, Producer [Direction Artistique], Edited By – Hugues Deschaux
- Soprano Vocals – Eugénie Warnier
- Viola – Bénédicte Pernet, Deirdre Dowling
- Violin – Tami Troman
- Violin, Concertmistress – Mira Glodeanu
- Violoncello – Benjamin Glorieux
Recorded in Mulhouse, Temple Saint-Jean in July 2008.
Cover painting by François Boucher - 'Le Coucher du soleil', 1752; London, Wallace Collection (rights reserved).
The 50-page glossy booklet has beside French and English notes, also a track, source and credits-list as well as photos.
It also has the sung-texts in original French with translations into English.
Booklet and CD are stored in a 6-panel foldout fully laminated digipak™.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 3 760014 191428
- Barcode (Scan): 3760014191428
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM / SACD / SGDL
- Matrix / Runout: [Arvato Digital Services logo] 53449194/ALPHA142 22
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0781