Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R, Coordinator [Production] – Teresa Sterne
- Art Direction – William S. Harvey
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Gene Szafran
- Composed By – Jean Sibelius
- Conductor – Lukas Foss
- Design [Cover] – Elaine M. Gongora*
- Engineer, Supervised By [Musical Supervision] – Marc J. Aubort
- Liner Notes – Bernard Jacobson
- Mastered By – RL*
- Orchestra – Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Photography By – Keith Holzman (2)
Recorded at Kleinhans Music Hall, March 1968, during the 2nd Buffalo Festival Of The Arts Today.
This recording was made & processed with the Dolby A 301 audio noise-reduction system.
Unipak gatefold sleeve.
Side one: 23:15
Side two: 20:20
(Cover) Printed in U.S.A.
(Record) Mfg. by Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records, 1855 Broadway, New York, New York 10023/A Division of Warner Communications Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Center label, side A): H-71203-A
- Matrix / Runout (Center label, side B): H-71203-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): H-71203-A-2 SP RE 1-1 SRC 11-4-75 STERLING RL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): H-71203-B-2 SP RE 1-1 SRC 11-4-75 STERLING RL