|1||Shapes Of Things||3:21|
|2||Let Me Love You||4:44|
|4||You Shook Me||2:33|
|5||Ol' Man River||4:01|
|7||Rock My Plimsoul||4:14|
|9||Blues De Luxe||7:33|
|10||I Ain't Superstitious||4:56|
|11||All Shook Up||4:51|
|13||Girl From Mill Valley||3:47|
|15||Plynth (Water Down The Drain)||3:07|
|16||The Hangman's Knee||4:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Yardbirds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Enquiry Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jewel Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Made By – EMI Swindon
- Bass – Jeff Beck (tracks: 5)
- Design, Artwork – Artful Dodgers*
- Featuring, Bass – Ron Wood (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Featuring, Bass Guitar [Guitar Bass] – Ron Wood (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Featuring, Drums – Mick Waller (tracks: 1 to 10), Tony Newman (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Featuring, Piano – Nicky Hopkins (tracks: 3, 9, 11 to 17)
- Featuring, Vocals – Rod Stewart (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Featuring, Vocals [Extraordinaire] – Rod Stewart (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Guitar – Jeff Beck
- Liner Notes – John Tobler
- Organ [Hammond] – J.P. Jones* (tracks: 5)
- Painting [Cover, Beck-Ola] – René Magritte
- Photography By [Cover, Truth] – Stephen Goldblatt
- Producer – Mickie Most
- Tambourine – Micky Waller* (tracks: 2)
Track 1 - Yardbirds Music Ltd/EMI
Tracks 2, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17 - Enquiry Music Ltd. (Carlin)
Track 3 - Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Tracks 4, 10 - Jewel Music Publ. Co. Ltd.
Track 5 - Polygram Music Publ. Ltd.
Track 8 - Dick James Music Ltd.
Tracks 11, 14 - Carlin Music Corp.
These recordings have gone through the Sonic Solutions "NoNoise" system.
℗ 1991 The copyright in this compilation is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 1991 EMI Records Ltd.
Made in UK
Insert folds out into 3x2 cd sized double sided sheet with pics and notes.
Timpani on track 8 is credited to "You Know Who" (most likely drummer Keith Moon).
Track 10 is misspelled as "I Ain't Supersitious" on insert and on rear.
This is a later re-issue of the original 1991 issue. This version has the additional French distribution code shown as F PM 516 on the reverse artwork. In all other respects it has the same art as the earlier CD release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 077779 546923
- Barcode (Scanned): 0077779546923
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 795469 2 AR 2:2:10 EMI SWINDON
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1422
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Price Code (F: France): PM 516
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|EG 33779||Jeff Beck||Truth/Beck-Ola (2xLP, Comp, RE)||Epic||EG 33779||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|BG 33779, E 33780, E 33781||Jeff Beck||Truth/Beck-ola (2xLP, Comp)||Epic, Epic, Epic||BG 33779, E 33780, E 33781||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|BG 33779, E 33780||Jeff Beck||Truth/Beck-ola (2xLP, Comp, Promo)||Epic, Epic||BG 33779, E 33780||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|7954691||Jeff Beck||Truth & Beck-Ola (2xLP, Comp)||EMI||7954691||Germany||1991||Sell This Version|
|none||Jeff Beck||Truth & Beck-Ola (CD, Comp, RE, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Jeff Beck)||none||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|