Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Games Rednecks Play||3:55|
|5||NASA & Alabama & Fishing Shows||3:21|
|6||Clampetts Go To Maui||6:52|
|7||I Love Being A Parent||8:46|
|8||Out Of The Gene Pool||3:30|
|9||Seek And Destroy||4:01|
|10||Don't Drink And Drive||5:18|
|11||More You Might Be A Redneck If...||3:27|
|12||Party All Night
Featuring [And] – Scott RouseFeaturing [With] – Little TexasFiddle – Eric SilverInstruments [All Instruments By Except Fiddle] – Scott RouseMixed By – Brendon Harkin, Scott RouseProducer, Arranged By, Engineer – Scott Rouse
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Max Laffs Publishing
- Published By – Shabloo Music
- Recorded At – Thalia Mara Hall
- Recorded At – The Cowboyz Inc. Groovegrass Faktory
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Art Direction – Laura LiPuma-Nash
- Design – Garrett Rittenberry
- Edited By [Digital Editing By] – Doug Grau, Ronnie Thomas (3)
- Engineer – Ron Laury (tracks: 1 to 11), Terry Bates (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Tim Fink (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Executive-Producer – J.P. Williams, Jeff Foxworthy
- Management – Debra Shaler, J.P. Williams, Parallel Entertainment
- Mastered By – Hank Williams (2)
- Mixed By – Ron Laury (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Other [Make-Up] – Melissa Windham
- Photography By – Dean Dixon (3)
- Producer – Doug Grau (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Technician [Routed By] – Hershel Shelton (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Written-By – Jeff Foxworthy, Scott Rouse (tracks: 12)
Engineered on the Tracy Lawrence Mobile Studio.
Mixed at Westwood Studio.
* "Party All Night"
Mixed at Wildwood Studio.
Recorded at "The Cowboyz Inc. Groovegrass Faktory.
Published by Max Laffs Publishing BMI except "Party All Night" published by Shabloo Music BMI. Includes material written by Jeff Foxworthy, published by Max Laffs Publishing BMI.
©℗1995 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in U.S.A.
Catalog # sticker: 2-45856
Releases may include a small custom sticker on front of jewel case.
Sticker reads "Newly Recorded Material".
Promotional copies issued with "For Promotional Use Only" gold stamped on front booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9362-45856-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: 1 45856-2 SRC##01 M1S4 [Specialty 'S' Logo]
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|W4 45856||Jeff Foxworthy||Games Rednecks Play (Cass, Album, Club, HX )||Warner Bros. Records||W4 45856||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|4-45856, 9 45856-4||Jeff Foxworthy||Games Rednecks Play (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||4-45856, 9 45856-4||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|9 45856-2||Jeff Foxworthy||Games Rednecks Play (CD, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45856-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|CDW 45856||Jeff Foxworthy||Games Rednecks Play (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45856||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|